XIV(-Fully Recovered-)

Lisa POV

"Wifey!."

I shout so loud, and when I open my eyes, I'm not in Daniel's room at all, I'm in the hospital and I don't why.

I saw my friends looking at me so shockly with a nervous on their faces.

"Why I'm here?." they got relieved when I asked.

"Erm, you accidentally got slide on my kitchen." Daniel said.

"Oh, so where is my Wifey? And where's ur girlfriend Jisoo, Rosé unnie?." I asked and they can't speak normally.

Weird.

"Erm, Lisa, Jennie already got home." Tae said.

"Why?, why she didn't wait me to wake up?." I asked and I was about to leave my bed when they suddenly stopped me.

"Lis, don't go, just rest here, I think Jennie will happy about this." Jihyo stuttered.

I felt something suspicious about this guys, I asked them seriously.

"Tell me, what are you guys hiding? And why Rosé unnie eyes kinda red?." I asked.

"I got dirt on my eye so-." I know that they're lying.

"Stop lying, where is my Wifey?." I asked again.

"Lisa, Please calm and listen to us." they said.

"Just spill the bean" I said.

"Jennie and Jisoo already leaved us."

Rosé POV

When Lisa heard what Daniel said, she removed all of the needles in her room and run.

We tried to stop her and call the guards to closed the door but we failed.

She already gone.

We keep calling some police but they can't help us because of their loaded work.

We tried to asked some help on our friends around here in this Area, but they can't help us because of some difficulties problems.

Daniel, Taehyung and Jihyo didn't want to looked for her, I don't know why but they just suddenly gave up on her.

I want to beat them one by one to get in their mind but I can't, they really seem to gave up her.

I don't know what to do anymore, even I tried to looked for her, all the guards are already looking at me so I can't looked for her.

I tried to get an argue with them but they are too hard to fight, I'm already tired, but I can't help myself but to looked for her, but....

Ugh I hate this, I hate this.

Daniel POV

We're tired, we can't handle Lisa anymore because of her recovery, she isn't the bubbly person anymore, she is back. The wildest person that we met.

Even Rosé argue at us, we can't help her, and she already tired so what's the point of looking at her if she can't stop looking at Jennie right?.

Jennie is the one who can make Lisa gotten crazy, yes she changed Lisa but she gotten wild than before.

I think Lisa is already looking for Jennie now, and I think she's already shouting her name at the road like she was missing pet.

"Jihyo, let's just go home." I suggest to my girl.

Jihyo was about to nod but Rosé keep arguing us.

"Rosé shut up, Even you tried to looked for she doesn't even change, she can't still fall for you, Lisa already found her true loved on Jennie, so stop worrying about her now, you don't even know her since she was in high school, you just know her because you and Jisoo came. " I said and she slapped me.

"I'm not trying to seduce Lisa or steal Lisa to Jennie unnie, I was trying to find her because she isn't just a person on me, she is my friend, our friend, but it seems that you guys already gave up on her, I think you guys better get out of her life." she said.

Jihyo suddenly slapped her until she fall on the floor.

"Don't blamed Daniel, you don't even know us because of Lisa, Lisa is our friend, We know Lisa than you, she will never stopped until she didn't find what she was looking for, so you better shut up, or this will be the end of talking with us." Jihyo said and leave the ICU.

I followed Jihyo and Taehyung was the person who still there with Rosé.

I keep calming Jihyo, because she's bad temper if someone messed about the meaning of friendship.

Ugh, Rosé is too stubborn, we can't stopped her too like Lisa.

"Both of them are pain in the ass."

A/N: This is my last update, but I should try to update more chapters until it done, so I can proceed to the next story named "CHANGE FOR YOU" It's still pending and I didn't even published it. I still have class so I'm not updating always.

Follow me so you can get some of updates or new story to be read.