III : I Found You Again

3rd Person POV

At the sun so bright can bring some people to wake up, they do some of their choires at home and go to work for their family needs.

There's a woman who still at the park and still jogging with his brother so tired.

"Can we rest now? We're having so much runs for 5 laps, and we still didn't rest." a tired person said while panting.

"No resting oppa, or I will break your leg in this morning." the sarcastic woman said while continuing running.

"Ugh fine!." a tiredly man said.

After 3 minutes, they decided to stopped now and rest for a hour.

"That's a tough run huh?." a blonde man said who was drinking her water.

"Ikr, we can do this tomorrow again, and don't be late again." a woman said who was wiping her sweat in her neck.

While they're resting at the bench, they saw the girl again.

"Can I sit here?." the beauty asked.

The woman is still speechless when she saw the beauty again.

"S-sure." she stuttering said.

She checked out the beauty body, she getting hotter in her seat because the beauty sit beside her.

"Oppa." she whisperely said and his brother can't help himself but to laughed in his sister.

Her sister rolled her eyes on her brother, crossed her arms.

"You look familiar." the beauty said that can make her gulp in nervous.

Lily POV

"Huh me?, of course you already saw me, I'm the who throw you out of the road." I happily said bu she just looked at me.

"Are you a Clone of my husband?." she asked and I suddenly choked my water.

"I'm not a man, I'm a woman and I don't believe in fucking Clone." I unmannered said.

"My husband is woman, but she's already gone for one year when the hospital collapse by the fire." she said and I stand up and turn around to walk away from her.

"tss." I said and walk out.

"I found you again." she mumbled but I didn't even heard it so clearly.

Oppa and I went inside the car then I didn't even talk nonsense.

"Are you okay?." oppa asked.

"Of course I'm not okay oppa, I remembered the day I burned up by that stupid hospital." I said and he calm me up.

"Let me buy you a ice-cream so you can calm yourself." he said went out of the car to buy a ice-cream.

After a minute, he came back handing the vanilla ice-cream on me.

While I'm looking at that vanilla ice cream, I suddenly remembered something again.

Flash back

"Nini, here's the Ice cream you want baby." a girl who was look like me.

"Thanks L###, I love you." a brunette said while licking the vanilla.

"Let's watch some dirty tapes haha!." she laughed at the brunette when she saw the face of her.

"Stop teasing me L###." she said.

End of Flashback

My head hurts and I felt dizzy when I remembered that, then I suddenly fainted in my oppa's lap.

~~~~

I wake up and I'm already at my silent room, and I'm stilling wearing my jogging clothes.

I sighed and went out off my bed, then I went out of my room.

I was walking downstairs to look for my oppa, when I suddenly got shocked by the butler at my back.

"Jesus christ! You startled me old hag!." I yelled at the butler because I got shocked.

"I apologise in what I've done Ms. Park, I just want to surprise you." he respectedly said on me and I accept his apology.

He lend me some food to eat and some desserts.

"Where's oppa btw?." I asked him.

"He went off when he drop you here in the mansion." he said and I nodded.

"Where did he go?." I asked again.

"We don't know Ms. Park." he said and I finished my food.

"If he came back, just tell him that I went outside to smell some fresh air." I said and he nodded.

I went off the mansion and I explore around.

I met some pretty peoples and they keep greeting so sweet at me. I just smiled at them so sweet as giving some respect from them.

I suddenly bump into a woman I didn't know, and she keep apologising on me.

"Nah its fine." I said and when I look at that woman, I suddenly felt nervous.

"Y-you again!." I stuttering said.

"We Met again haha." she laughed.

"Btw I'm Jennie Kim, from Kim's residence." she said lend me a her hand to hand shake.

"I'm Lily Park, I'm from Park Residence, and nice to meet you here again." I said and she smiled.

"I thought you're a evil in the first time I saw you, but I didn't know that you're a good person." she said and I just smiled at her.

She let me drink with her at the cafeteria near to Park Residence. She talk at me like we are closed before, but maybe I already know her before.

We both have chatting together and she keeps saying about her husband. But I don't get it at all.

"I'll bring some pictures of my husband with me, if we meet again." she sweetly said and I nodded.

I went home when we're done, then I saw my oppa waiting at the front door while crossing her arms.

"Where did you go?." he asked.

"I just explore oppa, and I'm meeting some new people." I said and he smiled.

"I thought you already leave this mansion." he said and I laughed at him.

"That's so ridiculous oppa, btw let's get inside before someone saw us here." I said and went inside.

??? POV

"You're still alive at the fire in the hospital huh? What a strong woman, I'm going to catch you Lisa and tear you up until you die." I said and laughed evily.

...

...

A/N: Sorry for short update eheeee.