"Ms. Kim.. I.. Am I in trouble?"

"It depends of what you did John. Have you done something that was wrong?"

"Ms. Kim.."

"Jisoo, what did you find?"

Detectives Kang and Lee were inside looking at us and John.

"I found someone that looked suspicious. John, the guy over there, is in the reception. He was away for five minutes.. The tape has a man with a hat and gloves covering himself."

"Dt Lee, take the tape.. Mr.."

"Hayes.. John.. Hayes."

"Mr. Hayes you will come with me to ask you some questions at the police station. Jennie and Jisoo you will go with Detective Lee. Whatever I have I am going to call you. Okay?"

"Okay."

Detective Lee guided us back to the car while Detective Kang stayed back waiting for someone to come and pick her up.. John. I didn't want to believe that he was bribed. That he betrayed me and the people living here.

"Jisoo.. Do you think it was John?" I held her hand and looked at her straight in the eyes. I wasn't 100% sure but I was close to believe it.

"I think he is lying Jennie.. He knows something.."

I could see Dt Lee looking at us from the mirror.. I always knew that detectives don't talk. They just look at you, trying to read you, know who you are.. They won't say anything before it's final.

Jennie was laying her head on my shoulder and I was looking outside the window thinking what is going to happen next. I was wondering why things had to be difficult for some people. I could be with Jennie and our daughter hanging out in our apartment. But now we had to run, hide.

"We are here. I am going to contact Dt Kang to tell her in which hotel you are staying. Try not to tell anyone where you are staying. We will be in contact."

"Thank you Detective."

The hotel I chose for us to stay was the one that my father would stay. He was supposed to come today. I didn't want to call him from my phone and tell him where we were. I would just wait for his flight to land and him to call me from the hotel telling which his room number was.

"Jisoo Kim. A room for three. We are going to stay for four days."

"Here you are Ms. Room 405."

"Thank you."

"Have a nice stay."

Ella was still young but I knew she was feeling what was happening. She hasn't talked at all. Till we were back at the hotel she didn't say anything at all.

"Baby girl. Would you like something to eat?" she just nodded her head. Still not talking. Ella was a kid that was always talking. All the time.. And now she was quiet.

"What would you like to eat? I see they have chicken that you like. Would you like that?" She just nodded her head again and hugged Jennie.

"Sweetie.. What is it baby?"

"Mommy? Why we are here?"

"We are on a trip princess. Just you, momma and me. Don't you like that?" I sat at the chair looking at them. Jennie was calmer and now she could talk to Ella.

"Why you were yelling at mommy?"

"I was tired sweetie. That's all."

"Are you okay?"

"We are ok baby girl. We are on a trip. Just us."

"And guess what. Grandpa is coming today as well.. Are you exited?" I knew she loved my father and my father loved her.. It was love at first sight.

"Grandpa? Really momma?"

"Really.. He said he missed you a lot."

"Nice.." We heard her tummy growl and we all laughed. I think it was our first after so many days. "I am hungry."

"I think you are. Let's order."

After eating our dinner and reading Ella's favorite book, she made sure we would take it with us, she fell asleep in our arms.

"She is like an angel."

"She is.. With everything that is happening she is the one that keeping me from drawing Jisoo. When I look at her everything goes away.."

"I feel the same.. Only you and Ella are the light in my dark tunnel."

"Do you think we are going to find that person?"

"I promise you.. I won't let anyone to hurt you or Ella.. I just need you to be with me.. Don't let me drawn."

She took my hand and locked our fingers.. We both looked at each other whispering 'I love you'.. She was the one that closed her eyes first. I just stayed awake looking at them. My girls..