Chapter 38

JISOO

When Jennie showed me the letter I was angry, I was afraid, I was pissed at myself for letting someone into our life like that. I thought Bona the first moment. She was in the picture all this time so I couldn't think of anyone who wanted to cause any problem to us.

Jennie from the other hand seemed not disturbed by the letter that she just showed me. I was trying to read her face, to see what she was thinking, what were her emotions. But all I could see was a blank face.

"What are we going to do?" She was looking at me like I was an alien from planet mars.. "Baby.. you are scaring me."

"What is it that you want me to tell you Jisoo? That a psycho is trying to harm me and my family? Tell me what is it that you want me to tell you? Because right now I can't find the words Jisoo."

I sighed. She clench her fist and that only means she's pissed.

"What?"

"You are pissed."

"Of course I am fucking pissed. Why can't we have a normal life? Why people always have to stand on our way? And these people are your people Jisoo. First Suho, now Bona. I have a child I need to protect."

"You think I don't care for Ella's safety? You think I am not pissed at myself for everything that is happening? But I am not putting all this burden to anyone Jennie. Why do you?"

She didn't say anything. We were yelling at each other for something that we didn't know how to solve. And knowing Jennie and myself if we continued like that she would leave the apartment and I would try to chase her. So the only thing I did was to let it be. Apparently we were in a very tough spot and we both needed to relax.

All the way back home I was thinking what I could do with that anonymous letter. The thing is that it wasn't only Bona a suspect. It was Suho and other people I put in jail. Some things I did and now I regret. I never told Jennie that I have been threaten several times. Up until now I never had any problem but I did believe that Bona couldn't be that person. And Jennie was right. All these people that was trying to pull as apart where in my life and I brought them to Jennie's and Ella's.

Jennie and I didn't go to work. I wasn't feeling like going and Jennie wanted to see what we could do with this matter although she was still pissed. I could always go to the police and tell them but they wouldn't do anything. This situation reminds me of a movie. And right now I can't do anything to protect my family.

"Did you think what we are going to do?"

"We can't do anything about it."

"Are you fucking kidding me? We are going to wait to see what this person is going to do?"

"What do you want me to do Jennie? Go out and find who that person is? Do you want me to go to Bona's house and start asking questions? I can't fucking do anything Jennie. All I can do is to protect you and Ella."

My last words were with tears in my eyes. I was starting to break. I was starting to reach that place and Jennie knew. That's why she was right next to me when I said the last word. That's why she was holding me in her arms trying to make me feel better.

"I am sorry.."

"Jennie, I know. But we can't do that to ourselves. We are going to drive each other crazy. We need to be together in this. The three of us.."

"I am scared."

"And I am as well."

"What are we going to do?"