Chapter 35

JENNIE

Love is difficult. You have your ups and downs but at the end when you know where your heart lays, when you know that you love the person you are with then love becomes easy.

I've known Jisoo for more than a month. In that month she hit me with her car, she took good care of me, her boyfriend hurt me as well, now he is in jail, then I started to have feelings for Jisoo and I found out that Jisoo had feelings for me also, we got in a fight, I left her apartment, a girl was killed, I came back to her apartment, we are together, my daughter is calling her her mama and last but not least we have a person in our life that is trying to break us up. And of course I didn't forget her mom. So tell me. What do you think? Because it's like I am living a life that someone else is writing for me and that person loves drama.

So even though our life has a lot of drama at the end Jisoo and I sleep on the same bed, holding each other and kissing goodnight. As I said, love is difficult but when you have that person that worth the try then everything is better.

After the incident with Bona and what almost happened between me and Jisoo I think I made her understand the intentions of the girl. Jisoo is kind and she believes that everyone is nice. But not everyone is nice. And if I have to get her pissed at me sometimes for telling her that's what I am going to do. But I think she got the message.

But I am not forgetting what that little minx is trying to do and I am having all my senses alert. I know what she is after and I am not planning to let her get it so easy. She doesn't know who I am.

"Hmm.. you broke me yesterday." Ah yeah.. I forgot to tell you that we are in our bed, both of us naked. I was making love to my girlfriend the whole night.

"Hmm.. I think I did.." I said and took her in my arms kissing her luscious lips. Waking like that every morning, amazing.

"What you were thinking?"

"Me? I wasn't thinking of anything."

"Jennie.. I heard you saying 'she doesn't know who I am'. So tell me.."

"I wasn't.. It's nothing really.."

"You were thinking again of Bona right? Jen.. I thought we discussed it.."

"I know Jisoo. But if she doesn't get the message she will see someone that I kept hidden for a very long time."

"Hmm.. I like it when you are like that.. It's such a turn on."

I felt her hands caressing my upper body. I could feel her fingernails on my breasts, my abs, my neck. Her lips on my shoulders and her hand going down and down on me. After a long night and she still could go on. That woman was unstoppable, but I wasn't complaining at all.

I spread my legs open so she can have easier access and for me to feel her fingers going in and out of me slowly. I was moving my hips with the same pace as hers, my lips on hers, kissing her deeply.

"Hmm.. aaahh.. like that baby.." she was curling her fingers inside me, reaching my spot, the one that would make me cum only in five minutes. She was making me tremble. She was making me weak in every stroke.. "Touch my clit Jisoo.. Please.."

"Like that?" She said coming on top of me, her breasts touching mine and her hand between us. She had my hard nipple in her mouth, sucking and licking it. She was driving me insane.

"Aha.. yes.. like that."

"Tell me what you want baby.." I had to take a big breath.. I felt my heart beat a couple of times. When she was being like that I just couldn't find the words to say something back.. "Tell me.. How you want it baby?" she said and continued rubbing my clit between her fingers. I knew what I wanted and she would give it to me.