Chapter Thirty Five: The Quidditch World Cup

Start from the beginning

"Trying to recruit him already, Minister?" Lucius asked as he strolled over.

"N-No it's just that someone with his...Specialties hasn't been seen in a long time and would benefit well in the Ministry." The Minister tried to reason.

"You mean where yo could control me, well hard luck because I already know what I would like to do with my life and it is not being controlled by the Ministry, good day." Harry replied before walking away.

"Good try, but when his mind is made up, well there is no changing it." Lucius told a gaping Minister before leaving him to go find his wife.

------------------------------------------------------------

Once they all had port keyed back to the manor Lucius had a burning question he just had to ask.

"Harry I just have to ask, why was the Minister trying to recruit you so young, what could he possibly know?" Lucius asked.

"Well apparently he inspected Dumbledore's memory so he knows what happened at the end of last year." Harry answered.

"So he knows what you are?" Petunia asked him.

"Well yes, they know the rougher side than what i showed you, but he doesn't know the full extent I protected that memory, it would be dangerous to anyone who doesn't know me well enough." Harry replied casually.

"What do you mean the full extent? Do we know?" Dudley asked him.

"Ummm well not exactly, you see the Goblin that trained me told me not to tell anyone unless I trusted them with my life and don't get me wrong I trust all of you with my life it's just that I don't want to scare yo, my true form kind of gets that reaction." Harry said nervously.

"Well we know you, we won't be scared right?" Draco asked.

"Well not quite, yes you all know me and therefore hopefully could still see me the same afterwards but trust me my true form is not something to be shown lightly." Harry replied, "Actually I have a way to show you without you guys seeing me in a different way."

Harry then ran away and left everyone staring in the direction that he left in. A few moments later he re emerged with a huge book that he was flipping through.

He made a small "Aha" noise once he found what he was looking for then turned the book cautiously to everyone.

There were a few gasps all around the room.

"That's your true form!" Dudley exclaimed.

"Uhh yeah, the Goblins gave me this book when they taught me how to control my powers." Harry responded.

Draco peered closer to the image of a snarling beast, one with huge fangs and razor sharp wings.

That was his mates true form.

"Hey Harry, how come your wings are never that sharp, I don't think I have ever seen you with sharp wings let alone these knife like ones?" Draco asked.

"Well you probably won't, unless someone threatens yo-" Harry trailed off and seemed to be having a conversation in his head.

"Okay so Bris thinks he can explain better so i'll let him take over and explain." Harry said happily before the eyes rolled into the back of his head and his once green eyes turned black.

"Hello everyone, it's good to see you all in better circumstances." Bris said cheerily.

"It's good to see you again." Snape said pleasantly.

"Yes, now as Harry was saying," Bris turned to Draco, "Unless someone threatens you harm then you won't see his sharp wings, you are his mate and therefore can never hurt you. His wings will always be soft to you but if anyone else tries to touch them without both of your permission which is rare to receive, then they will cut them instantly, as for the picture yes that is Harry's true form but don't be afraid he will never turn into that or more have that form subjected to you unless yo do anything to harm his mate or his family but seeing as you are all family to him you should all be fine."

"But this isn't the real reason for my visit tonight." Bis ended.

"Well what is?" Draco asked, being braver than the others knowing that Bris would never hurt him.

"Well, I will be leaving Harry soon, he has proved to have mastered his abilities and there is no more knowledge that I can depart onto him, however I will stay until the start of the year just to make sure no idiots follow in Dumbledore's path." Bris stated smiling.

 "Oh really?" Draco asked.

"Yes, but don't worry I will always be looking out for Harry, I just won't be communicating with him on a personal level unless he needs me." Bris smiled, "But I must leave now Harry is becoming impatient and wanting to come back, it was good to see you all again." 

Before anyone could say anything Harry came back out and they were all greeted with the same green eyes they all knew and loved.

"Right I think that is enough excitement for one night off to bed you three."  Petunia said to the boys demise.

Once in bed Harry turned to face Draco and said, "You know babe, you haven't paid up." 

Draco chuckled and leaned into his boyfriend, lingering slightly before his lips before closing the gap and kissing him. 

Harry smiled into the kiss and once they let go he pulled Draco closer and they both cuddled contently before slowly drifting off to sleep with a smile on their faces.

A/N : Hey dudes sorry I am the BIGGEST procrastinator ever!

Any way quick side note I met a girl from America the other day and she didn't understand some kiwi slang people were saying do you guys?

Haha anyways I thought I would see so Chur guy!

Also I found out before that I have been spelling Quidditch wrong this whole time! Whoops anyway there is the actual spelling haha byyyyyeeeeeeeeeee!