𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶: 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙰𝚗 𝙴𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚢

Start from the beginning

"He's the jinchuriki.." Itachi said as he observed Naruto. "That's Uzumaki Naruto, from the leaf village."

"You know him?" Deidara questioned.

"Yeah, he was quite the brat when we started off with introductions.." Itachi said with that stoic face that Sasuke would have.

"You attacked Kakashi-sensei and then appeared at my hotel room and tried to take me and almost killed Sasuke-"

Tobi the put his finger over Naruto's mouth getting him to stop talking.

"Hmph.. big mouth this one eh?" Deidara smirked.

"Hn." Itachi responded.

'Just like his damn brother.' Naruto thought.

Naruto wanted to desperately fight Itachi, but after the incident at the hotel when Sasuke tried to fight, he stood away.

Naruto then noticed a paper shushin appear next to him. There stood a woman with short purple hair with no expression on her face as she looked down on the blond.

"The leaf village huh? The same village where Princess Tsunade became the 5th hokage..?" She asked and Naruto started to get worried a bit when he saw someone else approach.

"Yes, Konan, that's the village hidden in the leaves.." The man said.

Naruto stared at the man and saw that he had orange hair, his eyes were weird looking too. They were both purple with black rings and he had so many piercings in his nose and ears which made Naruto creeped out a bit.

"Tobi... Zetsu," The man started. "You both brought him here, do you both truly trust in this boy.."

"Yep, without a doubt Mr. Pain!" Tobi annoyingly responded.

"Same from me, Pain.." Zetsu said and Naruto looked back at the man who's name is Pain.

Pain looked down at the boy who seems to be intimidated by his appearance. "Uzumaki Naruto, right?"

"Y- Yes..?" Naruto said nervously.

Pain then held out his hand to the blond and Naruto slowly and nervously shook his hand.

"Welcome to the Akatsuki... I trust you won't be a problem to us... right?"

"R- Right.."

Pain then lowered his hand as he and Konan turned away. "Tobi. I'll leave you in charge of training the boy.

"Yes sir, you can count on me!" Tobi said giving him the thumbs up. Pain and Konan left the cave and began walking back to their village.

"Pain... can we really trust him..?" Konan asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Give it a few years," He responded. "I got something planned for that boy..."

Flashback End

Naruto had finally made it to the hideout, it was in the desert which sucked because of how hot it was so he tried his hardest to not collapse.

Naruto not even worried about traps then entered in, he passed by a few rooms before he was at, what seemed like the main part of the hideout considering how big the area.

He sensed someone with the help of the Kyuubi and put his hand on the handle of his sword.

"Orochimaru, one of Three Legendary Sannin, I've come for-"

Naruto then looked to see a sword charging at him and it quickly came in contact with his sword as well.

Naruto then looked to see a head in front of him with a sword coming out it's mouth and knew from that moment who it was.

"I didn't come here to fight.." Naruto said.

Orochimaru's head then retreated as it went back to his body which made Naruto cringe a bit.

He watched as the snake Sannin stepped out the shadows and moved on into the light, he looked at who he doesn't know is Naruto, with a determined face.

Naruto decided to take a risk and he undid the hair color change jutsu and Orochimaru watched it turn blond.

He then put his sword back before taking off his mask and moving it to the side of his face and Orochimaru looked somewhat surprised yet smiled freakishly.

"Naruto..." He said in disbelief. "Been hearing a lot of news of people saying you died."

"And last time I saw you, you attacked the Hidden Leaf unexpectedly and killed the Third Hokage." Naruto said as he stepped forward as him and Orochimaru were now face to face.

"I guess we're both full of surprises.."

Orochimaru smirked as he turned away. "You said you didn't come here to fight, so why are you here?" He asked.

"I want you to help me find Deidara from the Akatsuki.."

Orochimaru turned to him. "Akatsuki..? What for?"

"To kill him and the Akatsuki.."

Well would ya look that... tonight will be the end of the decade and today I have to say goodbye to my ramen loving ninja today as well :(

It was fun while it lasted watching both the first Naruto and Shippuden tho,

I might watch Boruto but I been hearing that the show is dog shit so idk..