Chapter 2: Yellow Poppies

When waiting for Yoongi to wrap the flowers, Taehyung introduced the worker, Yejun to Hoseok. Something was surely going on between the two males but Hoseok decides to not stick his nose into other people's business.

After 15 or 20 minutes, Yoongi announced that he was done with the bouquet. Hoseok was pleasantly surprised by how beautiful the bouquet looked despised being rushed to finish under such a short amount of time.   

"Is it okay?" Yoongi asked because he was not getting any reaction from Hoseok.

"Of course it is! It's amazing, thank you so much." Hoseok gave a very tiny smile and tried to contain his excitement.

Yoongi smiled back and walked to the counter with the flowers in hand.

"Flowers have a lot of different meanings. The two major flowers here are white jasmines and yellow poppies. Although white jasmines symbolises love, jasmines also symbolises appreciation and good luck. Yellow poppies mean success and wealth. Taetae told me this bouquet is for a celebration party, so these flowers are a perfect match."

Hoseok was mesmerised by how knowledgeable Yoongi was about flowers and their meanings. Seeing how much passion Yoongi talks about flowers made Hoseok very interested in the florist.

After paying for the bouquet, Hoseok and Taehyung immediately rushed to the car to race to the venue. After about 10 minutes, they finally arrived.

They speed walked to the private room and barged in without knocking.

"Wow, thanks for knocking the door." Jimin said sarcastically, earning a chuckle from his boyfriend.

"I'm Jung Hoseok. I do not need to knock." Namjoon just shook his head, that's Jung Hoseok indeed.

Hoseok walked to Moonchild's direction and congratulated them for yet another successful comeback. He presented the bouquet and the group leader, Soo took it while thanking their CEO.

"Wow! Mr. Jung, do these flowers have any significant meaning? I didn't expect Mr. Jung to be a flower person." The maknae of the group, Sungmin said.

Jimin quickly answered saying that Hoseok does not know a thing about flowers. Hoseok smirk and explained what the two flowers symbolises. Everyone in the room except Taehyung and Hoseok himself were shocked.

"Someone did their homework." Namjoon joked.

They then settled down and started to eat. Even though Hoseok was the CEO, he was not arrogant nor unfriendly, he was actually quite approachable despite his resting bitch face but he was strict to the trainees when necessary.

They had a great time at the restaurant, chatting and fooling around. Hoseok however did have someone at the back of his mind.

●○●○●○●○●○●

Poof. Yoongi plopped on his bed after such a long day at work. Yoongi almost fell asleep even though he has not changed out of his dirty clothes.

Yoongi was startled by the sudden knock on his door. It was then followed by the voice of a way too familiar boy.

"Yoongi hyung? Jinnie hyung said dinner is ready. You wanna eat?" Yoongi sat up and walked over to open the door.

He was met with a smiley face that always brighten his day. Jeon Jungkook. This little guy, although much buffer than him, had always been like a younger brother to him.

He basically watched Jungkook grew up ever since Jungkook and Jin started dating. It has been 8 years since their first meeting. Knowing Jungkook's past, Jin and Yoongi had always babied him, but of course Jin loved Jungkook with his whole heart while Yoongi loves him like a brother.

"Let's go Kook." Yoongi swung his arm over Jungkook's shoulder and the duo walked to the dinner table.

"Thought you would choose to sleep." Jin said while setting the table.

"How could I miss out on my best friend's cooking." Jin rolled his eyes.

"Kiss ass."

Jungkook giggled seeing both the olders' little banter with each other.

The three of them lived together in a cozy apartment once Jin and Yoongi bought it together at their early twenties. That's why you should save up since young.

They were like a family, they had seen each other through the worst and also the best moments of each others' lives. Yoongi was always a very simple person, he was grateful with everything he had in life and would always let go of the past, especially the sad ones.

He rarely dwells on the past and always chooses to remember the best moments in his life. Opening his own flower shop, living with his best friends and never having to worry about not being able to put food on the table.

Something did bother him once in a blue moon. Seeing Jin and Jungkook so in love made him want to be in a relationship too. But he thought being in one was too much drama. He did not like being involved in any sort of drama unless it was for his best friends.

Someone was on his mind though. The tall man. Jung Hoseok, Taehyung's friend. Something about that man drew Yoongi's attention. Maybe his fashion style? His aura? Confidence?

Yoongi definitely wanted to get to know the man better but if he was anyway related to Taehyung, that man would be somewhat popular or famous. So no thank you for Yoongi.

It's not like Yoongi disapproves of Taehyung's job, it was just that every time they hang out, Taehyung would always somehow get recognised and Yoongi only wants to hang out with his best friend peacefully.

"What's up? Something bothering you?" Jin asked.

"Yeah, my bed is in my mind." Jungkook chuckled hearing Yoongi's response.

After finishing the meal, Yoongi proceeded to wash his dishes and slip into the shower to freshen up to get ready for bed.

The moment before Yoongi fell asleep, someone's face appeared in his mind. Same for Hoseok too.

;Hey hi hello. I really want to make this book more slice of life-ish but i love drama, so maybe some sprinkle of drama here and there. How do you guys feel about this chapter? Remember to comment and vote 💕 byeee;