Preview

It was the first day of school for Mafumafu. He finally managed to get into the famous Academy of Entertainment.

It was always his dream of getting in there but because you could only get into the Academy by getting scouted by the principal himself Mafumafu gave up but still decided to make music after he would have finished school.

*******

"You look so much like him though... kinda the same aura? Maybe I should call you Soraru then.", Mafumafu giggled at his statement before realizing that the cat opened its eyes sleepily and next thing he knew he wasn't holding the cat anymore but a tall ravenette was hovering above him as he yawned and looked down. Eh?

********

M: Hello everyone~ It's me, your beautiful, god-like angel, Mafumafu! I finally got into the school of my dreams by being scouted! I still wonder how I managed to get into here.

After all I'm not as bright and shining like Ama-chan or funny like Sakatan! Eh? My roommate is my upperclassman who played the piano in the school ceremony?!

Well, how bad can it be? I mean, his music did touch me and I want to know more about him... It's just that he gives off such a mysterious aura! I want to know more about him... Even though he is such a tsundere sometimes! And he always listens to classical music! Is he an old man or what? A-anyways, this is Utaite Servamp! Please be sure to read it and see what will adventures will happen with me and S-soraru-san—

S: Oi! What are you doing, Mafu?
M: Eh?! Soraru-san, when did you get in here? I-I was just talking to the readers. S-since when were you here?
S: Since you said that I was a tsundere. Which I am not. Also you just insulted all people who like classical music. Apologize to them now.
M: Gomenasai! I didn't try to insult any of you! Just Soraru-san!
S: Oi! What the hell is wrong with you? And just to make this clear to the readers, I'm not a tsundere so please don't misunderstand.
M: Yeah, sure...
S: What did you say?
M: N-nothing! Anyway, this was a small preview of the Utaite Servamp book!
S: We're not finished with the topic... this will continue later. But yeah, the new book is going to start soon and we both hope that you're going to read it. So... 3. 2. 1—
S & M: Please take care of us~!