Chapter 10

"Home school?" Cameron asks and I nod.

"Cam I can't do this anymore, I'm scared to go to school I don't want to be afraid anymore." I say fiddling with my fingers.

"What triggered this?" He asks.

"N-nothing I just think it'll be best" I bite my lip.
"I know when your lying. You stutter" he
responds "Jess. What happened?"

I still haven't told him about the fight and I didn't really plan on it but I guess I have to...

I sigh and walk to the bathroom bathroom as cam follows me. I turn the sink on and use water to wipe the makeup off my face, to relieve my bruises. I look straight into his eyes tearing up.

He just stares back at me with sad eyes. He was stunned because he didn't move he just stood there and analyzed each bruise on my face.
He stepped up at softly rubbed my cheek with his thumb. I tried to not flinch but failed, i know it's been a week but it still hurts.
"Sorry. Sorry." He quickly said.

I just look down. Then Cameron lift up my chin with his fingers making me look at him. "I-I was-" he cuts me off "i dont care" I was going to explain what happened but he probably doesn't want to know or he understands.

We just stood there for like 5 minutes just staring at each other, cameron lightly running his fingers over the bruises. Then I just lost it. I hugged Cameron tight and just cried Into his chest. He held me close not daring to let go. I didn't care what happened I just wanted to be next to him. Cameron's height forced my head to lie against his chest.

After a little while I stopped crying and wiped my eyes then pulled away from cam "sorry..."

He just shakes his head. "You don't have to apologize for crying. I know your hurting. I know what your going through. It's ok. It'll be ok. I promise."

All I can do Is nod and whisper "ok".

We then just end up watching movies the rest of the day and we order Chinese I barley ate anything though. But it doesn't matter because Cam doesn't know about that part and he's not going to find out. We cuddled and talked he asked about cutting and he checked my wrists.

We had fun together. We face timed Nash and he was with Hayes, I haven't met Hayes yet so I said hi and we talked bit. He's a cool kid. Cameron was on his twitter for like an hour ranting about bullying and cutting and stuff like that. He responded to a bunch of people on my twitter who was hating on me, but hate doesn't bother me anymore, I'm just so used to it. They're are also some very supportive people, fans that are saying that me and Cam look cute together even though we aren't official.

Cameron Is staying in a hotel room for himself while he's here, but i dont know how long he's staying for. Anyways cameron fell asleep on my bed. He's so cute when he sleeps. It's only 11:30 but he must have been tried his plane left early this morning. It does make me happy that he made the effort to come and see me.

I got bored and started to text matt.

To Mattchu: Heyyy, how was the Vancouver show?

From Mattchu: yoooo, it was great! there was so many fans it was crazy. I met so many ppl is was awesome.

To Mattchu: I'm glad u had fun.

From Mattchu: I'm always having fun when meeting fans.

To Mattchu: Awww

From Mattchu: Ya so how r things with Cameron? ;)

To Mattchu: none of your business :p

From Mattchu: come onnnnnnn, u got to keep me on the loop.

To Mattchu: nosey :p

From Mattchu: I like knowing things that's all lol, r u guys official yet?

To Mattchu: not yet..

From Mattchu: it'll happen dw cam really likes u, he wouldn't shut up about u, he was so annoying.

To Mattchu: really?

From Mattchu: Yes, I slept in Taylor's room because of Cameron's constant talking lol.

To Mattchu: aww lol. what can I say, I'm irresistible :p

From Mattchu: whatever helps u sleep at night :p where is cam anyways?

To Mattchu: asleep

From Mattchu: oh he went back to the hotel?

To Mattchu: nope! He's sleeping on my bed.

From Mattchu: ooooooo ;)

To Mattchu: shut up lol

From Mattchu: why what time is it over there?

To Mattchu: 11:30pm

From Mattchu: aha 8:30 :p

To Mattchu: no Im better, we're ahead :p

From Mattchu: okay there princess :)

To Mattchu: whatever I got to get some sleep, I have a meeting tomorrow.

From Mattchu: a meeting with who?

To Mattchu: my home school teacher :)

From Mattchu: you're home schooled?

To Mattchu: not yet, that's why I need a meeting lol

From Mattchu: okay have fun byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

To Mattchu: bye.

From Mattchu: aw :( that's all I get..

To Mattchu: aha byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

From Mattchu: that's better.

Then I turned my phone off and got under the covers next to cameron. I like talking to matt he's so cool and down to earth he cares a lot and he's very supportive. plus he's really funny, he can always make me laugh I that's all I need in life, a good life, some happiness. I'm so glad he's my friend.

I start to drift off cuddling up next to cam, he's so warm.

--------------------------------------------

I woke up crying and breathing heavy siting up. Nightmare. But it was reality. I never had dreamt it before. Why am I now? I wiped my eyes and tried to forget all about the dream, the incident. I looked to the left of me then the right. Where was cameron? Was that a dream to? No. It couldn't be. But then I see cam walk into the room. Thank god. I thought I was going crazy.

"Morning beautiful" cam says kissing my forehead and I slightly blush.

"Morning" I smile slightly still a bit traumatized about the dream.

"You ok?" cam asks and I simply nod.

God I hate lying to him.

**************************

Heyyyy
So the book now has 400 reads!

But the incident came up 😏u still don't know what it is 😝

Twitter: KickinEspinosa
IG: cassiecea

I hope u guys like the book so far if u wanna talk then just DM me I love meeting new new ppl and if your going through something u can always talk to me!

"Just follow the glow and know that you're not alone"
~Demi lovato