Chapter 26

I stare at the car drive away and once it disappears I break out in tears. My hands cover me eyes as I back up hitting the brick wall and slide down it. I dont know why I'm crying. I have different problems but i dont know the reason for these tears. I lost Sabrina. I saw Jason and that was something I was not ready for, ever. I was in his car! I talked to him! I was in his presences! God dammit! After about 15 minutes I get up and make my way inside wiping my eyes. As soon as the door closes Cameron comes into view.

"Oh my god. Jessica I was worried sick. Where were you? Didn't my you get my calls? Who where you with? Why did you leave Melissa? Why didn't you call me? How'd you get here?" Cameron asks all these questions at once as he hugs me.

I hug back crying once again in his shoulder.

"Shhhhhh jess...whats wrong?" Cameron asks rubbing my back then pulling away to look at me.

I shake my head tears falling down my face as Cameron pulls me into another hug rubbing my back causing me to calm down slightly. I sniffle as we stand there for what feels like hours. It felt nice knowing Cameron cares so much about me and I can always be honest with him and he'll understand and help me through it. He's an amazing person and I love him so much.

"Where's nash?" I ask and pull away to look at Cameron.

"He crashed as soon as we got home." cam smiles.

"From?" I ask curiously.

"Looking for you" he chuckles.

I couldn't help but hide the huge smile on my face. He cared. He really did.

Cameron kisses my forehead "lets get some sleep"

I nod and follow him upstairs to his bedroom. Once inside I grab my pajamas and walk towards the bathroom.

"You know you can change in here" Cameron smirks.

"Keep it in your pants Dallas" I smile and walk into the bathroom making sure to lock it.

I change and wash my face, brush my teeth then walk out to see cam only in his boxers laying on the bed on his phone.

"Who you talking to?" I ask laying down next to him.

"Taylor" he smiles and locks his phone.

I nod and stare at the ceiling.

Cameron turns on his side to face me "what you thinking about?"

I turn to face him as well. "Nothing. " I lie.

"Come on Jess, what's up?" God I wish I was a better liar.

I sigh heavily. "Can we not?" I pout hoping he'll drop the subject.

Cameron nods and kisses my nose causing me to giggle, he then turns the light off and I close my eyes. I feel myself being pulled into Cameron's warm body before sleep takes over me.

~~~

I wake up to laughing and talking. I check my phone it's 12:30pm oh wow I really slept in. Of course cameron isn't in bed, I get up and walk downstairs to see cameron Kian JC and Nash. I slowly make my way over to the kitchen hoping not to catch anyone's attention I open the fridge and suddenly feel my body shake as someone grabs into my shoulders.

"Morning!" Nash yells and I groan then grab the bread.

Walking to the counter nash watches me pouting.

I sigh. "Good morning Nash."

He then smiles cheeky and walks back to the living room with the rest of the guys.