Party Invite

.

Chapter Thirty-Three

.

~Violetta's POV~

.

The next day, I went up to my locker and got out my text books cramming them into my bag.

"Violettaaa" I could hear beside me as I closed the locker shut.

"Ludmilla? What do you want?" I scowled.

"Oh Vilu, I'm not here to bother you, I'm just simply here to invite you to my spectacular party that I'm throwing!"

"You're throwing a party?"

"Yes! It's going to be a blast! You should definitely come... It's this saturday if you don't have any plans"

"Well first of all" I say. "I do have plans... And second, I wouldn't even go to your party If I was free"

"I'm sure you'll find someway to make it" Ludmilla says. "No one ever misses my parties" She grins.

"Well I will miss it...So stop trying to make me go because I won't-"

"Violetta" Ludmilla catches my arm abruptly. "You're missing your chance"

"Look Ludmilla, I don't want to be your friend whatsoever so just let go of me"

She rolls her eyes and flips her hair at my face.

"Whatever, See you later loser"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀***⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

.

~Leon's POV~

.

"Hey what's up with her?" I went up to Violetta's locker after Ludmilla made her exit.

"Just Ludmilla being her drama queen self..."

"So who is she exactly?"

"The Loudest, most vain, self-centered girl at our school..."

"Oh... How come she's inviting you to her party?"

"Because she thinks I'm suddenly cool because I sort of' know celebrities... It's crazy..."

"Really?"

"Yeah... I mean, I can't stand people who try to use me..."

"Oh..." I rub the back of neck nervously. "That sucks"

"Anyways..." She says changing the subject, making me relieved. "Thanks for talking with me yesterday night... I kinda needed someone to talk to"

"No problem, I like talking to you" I smiled.

"Okay" she grins. "I'm glad"

"Hey, we should get to your class" I say.

"Oh, yeah, let's go" She agrees.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀***⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

.

~Francesca's POV~

.

I was texting Camilla while I was walking in the hallway until I bumped into someone.

"Sorry!" I say dropping my phone.

Diego bends down and hands me my phone. I admit I did 'fangirl' a teeny-tiny bit....

"No I should probably be sorry" He nervously chuckles.