I hate you

.

Chapter Twenty

.

~Violetta's POV~

.

I stepped inside the school immediately regretting it.

"Vilu! She's here!"

A swarm of girls come up to me and begin asking me questions about yesterday.

"For god sakes! Leave me alone!"

"Hey Violetta"

I turn around and see Ludmilla looking me up and down with one hand on her hips and the other holding an expensive looking purse from her wrist.

"Ugh, what do you want now Ludmilla!?"

"Look Vilu... We got on the wrong foot! Maybe we should just try to be friends?"

"Uh huh" I let out a laugh. "And this has nothing to do with the fact that I slipped into Diego's arms yesterday?"

She looked extremely jealous.

"OMG! So it is true!" A bunch of other girls whisper behind me.

"Yeah" I say turning to face them. "It happened! Now all of you can go get on with your lives!"

All the girls look at each other confused then shrug and wander away from me.

"finally!" I mutter.

"Now Violetta, just think of the possibility of us running the school together! 2 queens of the studio! And it has nothing to do with the fact Diego caught you!"

"Oh, Really?" I cross my arms raising a brow.

"Of course! C'mon what do you say?"

"I think... No! You've never been nice to me since the first day I came here, and you always complain to others about how much you hate me! How can I be your friend?"

"Ugh! You're gonna regret not wanting to be friends with me" she says glaring at me.

"Well, I doubt it" I say rolling my eyes.

I turn around and start heading for first period.

*time skip*

"Hey Vilu!" Francesca says coming up to me.

"Fran what do you want"

"You didn't text me last night... Again"

"Well I didn't feel like talking about Diego"

"Who says I would talk about him with you?"

"C'mon Fran... It's obvious... I'm sorry, I know I should've texted you, but I thought you only wanted to text because of the whole Diego situation.... Trust me, a bunch of other girls tried..."

"Well, I'm different! I'm your best friend! Why would I do something like that? I just wanted to talk Vilu... I felt like I was losing you..."

I felt bad and sighed. "I'm sorry... I didn't know you felt that way... I should've texted you"

"It's okay, I forgive you" she shrugs.

"Thanks you're the best!"

"Well duh!" She beams.

We laugh and go in for a hug.

"Okay enough of the sentimental stuff! Let's go get lunch" I say smiling.

"Yessss, I love food!" She grins.

We link arms and walked to the lunchroom together.

***