Chapter 9- Goodbye

Start from the beginning

So I walk to the classroom to meet a rowdy class that's unsupervised. Seriously!!!

I look around the class and my eyes lock with Damien's and it suddenly feels like 'déjà vu'
Without thinking twice, I turn around to leave the class but I bump into Mr Tony, my physics teacher.

"And were are you running off to ms stones" he asks adjusting his crooked eye glasses

"Nowhere Mr Tony" I say walking back into the classroom.

"Take a seat. Good day class. Sorry I'm late, I had a little issue to solve. But I'm here now" and everyone puts on a dull face

"Frown all you want kids, I'm inevitable" he says grinning evilly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye Hailey, I'll see you later " I say as Hailey and I part ways at our locker. She's grounded so she has to be home immediately after school. I have a few textbooks to get from my locker before going home though.

"Bye bestie"

"Ariana"

Oh no. Looks like I can't get away no matter how I try

"Hey Damien" I say trying to smile

"Your pen" he says handing me my silver pen that I've been searching for "you dropped it when you bumped into me in the hallway"

"Oops, clumsy me! Thanks Damien" with that I turn back to my locker and try to pretend that no one is behind me

"Ariana we need to talk"

"Uh? About what?" I ask trying to act clueless

"About last night, I feel you've been avoiding me because of that"

"What?! No! A lot has been on my mind Damien. It has nothing to do with you and what happened last night"

"Are you sure?"

"Yep" I say putting on my serious face

"If you say so. But to be honest, I can't stop thinking about our little kiss Ari"

"Me neither. But I gotta go" I say before closing me locker and speedily walking to the parking lot. And I get into my car but before I can lock it, its held down by someone and I look up to see  Jake. And he doesn't look happy

"Uhm excuse me? What do you think you're doing Jake"

"Ariana you do know he's trying to use you as he rebound right?"

"What are you talking about Jake"

"Damien. I noticed what he's been doing and how you've been responding. Don't even think about dating him Ari"

And now he thinks he can control my dating life after ruing it?

"And what do you care? Its not your business who I decide to date Jake so back off"

"He'll only use you Ariana, and when he's done he'll break your heart, dump you and move on"

"Oh, you mean like you did to me?"

"Ariana don't bring that up now please. But I'm warning you, don't date Damien"

"And what if I do? What'll happen?" I say stepping out of my car and folding my hands in front of him. Seems like we're alone in the parking lot so I can scream at him if I please

"You'll regret it. You'll get hurt Ari, and I don't wanna see you hurt again" he says touching my cheeks and I move away but I can sense a bit of sincerity from him.

"I don't think I can regret anything as much as the day I agreed to date you, so I don't think I got much to worry about"

"You think you're so smart huh? You don't know what you're dealing with Ariana. Damien is not as sweet as he claims to be. You don't know anything about him. You only know what he wants you to know"

And I can't help but feel like he's right but I'm not ready to give him the satisfaction

"Well that's not your business Jake. Leave me alone. What makes you think you have the right to counsel me about who I can date and who I can't date after you totally broke my heart. You have no right" I say trying to hide my tears.

"Off course I do Ari! I do because I still care about you, believe it or not"

"Well you better stop caring about me because I no longer care about you and you have no right to talk to me about a guy when you're probably worse than him. And it's my happiness I'm talking about, so it's my choice to make not my ex boyfriend who's a player. If dating Damien will give me peace of mind, then nothing and no one will be able to change my mind. And if you wanna try and stop me, you can try but just know that you'll fail! Now get out of my way I wanna go home"

"Okay fine, I won't try to stop you. But just know that if you date him, he'll make you feel like you're the only girl in the world and then he'll make you feel like you don't exist and you guys will break up before you even know it and you'll be the laughing stock of the school. He'll make your life miserable, and then he'll move on and act  like nothing  ever happened"

"Well that sounds rather familiar. Haven't you done that to me before?
Thanks for the warning anyways but I don't think it was necessary. Goodbye Jake"

And with that I slam my door shut then I drive out of the school premises.
Some nerves Jakes got to come and warn me about a player after he played with my feelings.
Such a fool.

Well he won't be seeing me at his house anymore though and finally things will go back to normal and we'll start treating each other like we don't exist

NEW CHAPTER..!!!

SO JAKE AND ARIANA HUH? THEIR ARGUMENT WAS EXPLOSIVE WASN'T IT?

DO YOU THINK WHAT JAKE DID WAS RIGHT
OR DID HE HAVE NO RIGHT TO WARN ARIANA AGAINST SOMEONE LIKE HIM

AND WHAT DO YOU THINK DAMIEN'S TRUE INTENTIONS WITH ARIANA ARE?

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT...

THANKS FOR READING GUYS