The 1st time you guys talk!

//EDITED\\

As the entrance ceremony was done. Ryu went to [Y/N] and gave back their bag with such smile in his face. [Y/N]'s face became light pink when he gave it to them after the ceremony. [Y/N] walked  to their new designed classroom then sat down to an empty seat.

[Y/N] put their bag above their desk then just sat there at their sits blanking out. [Y/N] soon noticed that so many girls were looking at their classroom.

'So many people.. scary.' [Y/N] thought to themselves while trying hard not to shake through the other girl's eyes.

[Y/N] soon noticed all of the girl girls in their class was looking behind [Y/N]'s back.

'What a relief it wasn't me.. ' [Y/N] sighed with such relief. But before she could breath more freely, they were curious about the person behind them.

[Y/N] nervously looked back behind her.

To their surprise they saw Ryu looking back at [Y/N]'s eyes!

He smiled at them with an apologetic look, feeling sorry about the commotion. [Y/N]'s face turned bright red,then look back at the front.

'W,what.. I didn't noticed his name on the board.. I should've fixed my hair before going to class if I knew he was in the same class with me..!'
[Y/N] thought with regret as she picked on her lips.

Not before long,The bell rang. Class started and the girls from other class went to their designated classrooms.
[Y/N]'s homeroom teacher went inside the classroom and started to introduce herself before asking the student's for an introduction.

.
.
.

'Its lunchtime already and I haven't made any friends yet.. or maybe I won't even have one anyways.' they thought as they skipped to the rooftop.

[Y/N] sat down to the floor and bring out their bento, they soon opened their bento and ate it.

"I wonder what will happen if Saitama and Deku worked together....." They bluntly said out loud as they took a bite and looked at the trees below them.

They soon look back at their bento then took a bite. After the bite, they heared someone opening the rooftop door.

"Hm?" [Y/N] hummed as they look at the door knob turning. To their surprise,they saw Ryu, he just noticed them and soon smiled.

Their face went light pink and soon smiled at him. They look back at their bento and just started to eat to distract themselves.

"Excuse me,[L/N]-san,Do you mind if I eat here too?" He asked.

'Yes. 100%. You can even sit on my lap.' they thought with such seriousness. 'Wait, that's too weird.' they just now noticed as they look at Ryu with a smile.

"Mhmm." They hummed in agreement and slightly nodded.

He soon thanked [Y/N] and sat down at the floor. He is bit close to them that it made [Y/N] a bit uncomfortable, and then soon ate his melon bread.

'Only just melon bread..?' [Y/N] noticed that Ryu was just eating melon bread and felt bad for them to eat a bento while he only ate melon bread.

[Y/N] awkwardly pushed their bento at the middle of the both of them. Ryu looked at [Y/N] with a smile of confusion.

"You can have some if you want..I feel kind of bad that your lunch is only just melon bread while I ate a whole bento." They said as he looked at him with an awkward smile.

"Oh,thank you."

"Uh.. your welcome."

They both just sat at the floor in silence while eating the bento made by [B/N]. It was kind of awkward but at the same time peaceful.

"Uhm,.. its been awhile that we both became classmates again. Maybe for like,.. 4 years." Ryu chuckled as his dimples showed at the corner of his lips as he smiled widely.

"That's true.." They replied as they were captivated by Ryu's beauty. They really love his smile and his deep dimples.

They both stayed quiet after [Y/N]'s reply. Then, Ryu tapped their shoulder And smiled.

"I have a question."

"Yes?"

"What is it your dream to be when you grew up?" He asked while looking at [Y/N] with such serious eyes.

[Y/N] just stared at Ryu for awhile. There was such awkwardness at the air.

"Oh,.. my question might've made you uncomfortable, sorry about that." Ryu scratched his nape while he looked at [Y/N] with an apologetic look while smiling.

"Ah, its okay.. I was just surprised about your question." They smiled while waving their hand front and back.

"Actually.. I don't know what's my dream to be when I grew older. I'm.. scared of the future cause you won't know what's about to happen." They looked at the floor as they smiled.

Ryu stayed silent for awhile and soon patted [Y/N]'s head and smiled at her.

"I'm happy that you told me about this. I'm proud of you for telling me this." Ryu said as his smile went wider than before and his dimples deepened.

[Y/N] got taken aback by Ryu's words and soon smiled genuinely. They smiled at Ryu and thanked him with such kindful words.

They both chatted for awhile and started to get to know each other. [Y/N] started to know more about Ryu and started to like him even more than before.

Their conversations went for awhile that the bell rang. They both went inside the classroom together while chatting about their favorite anime.

.
.
.

It soon became homeroom time and everyone went home except for [Y/N] and Ryu. Ryu is waiting for [Y/N] to finish their cleaning at the board.

When [Y/N] is done, they both went home together. [Y/N] was really shocked when Ryu asked if he could take them home after school.

[Y/N] was a bit awkward at first but soon gotten used to it after a couple of minutes.

[Y/N] waved Ryu a goodbye when they were both at [Y/N]'s house. Before [Y/N] could come inside, Ryu asked for them both to exchange Line emails.

After waving goodbye to Ryu and exchanging emails. [Y/N] quickly goes inside their room and started to scream at their pillow with such excitement.

They didn't know that today's their lucky day today when..

.

"WHAT!?" They shouted as they looked at their laptop's screen.

The reason why [Y/N] was in such disbelief was because they realized that their order was cancelled by their brother accidentally.

'My AOT merchandise.. the one I waited for a whole 4 months. And was soon cancelled by a villainous villain who coincidentally is your sibling.' [Y/N] thought with such resent as they looked at their brother who was awkwardly cooking for their dinner.

[Y/N] literally wanted to just cry and scream at their brother but they just realized its useless. The result for this is,...

[Y/N] just ordered the same merchandise again and decided to wait for another 4 months.