Simplicity

Title: Simplicity

Author: Anchorosity

Genre: Romance

---

There was something about him that amazed me. The way he could take things for granted but the next minute love something so much that he was afraid he would lose it. Like me. The way he'd sneak peeks at me thinking I didn't know. The way he'd attack me with hugs after a day of not seeing each other. The way he'd kiss me on the cheek or tickle me to death when I was sad, just to get a smile out of me. The way he would cuddle with me when there was a thunderstorm just so I wouldn't be scared. Soon enough I grew out of the fear but faked being scared anyway just so I could hug him. He was a gentleman. He was perfect, though he didn't think he was. He always tried to change himself for me, and I always tried to change myself for him. We both had our differences. Our relationship was the least bit simple but it was also the most. Who was this perfect boy that i was madly in love with? Well, you will have to read my story to find out.

---

10/10

2 parts in, characters barley know each other, yet I'm in looooove and I don't care who knows it.

I love love love the description and I love love love the story. This author wrote another book I'm going to post and it's also amazing so I suggest you read all books by this author, including this one because I'm in love with it. That should be reason enough.