The Locker Room

Title- The Locker Room

Author- electricblue

Genre- Romance & Teen Fiction

---

What do the boys in the locker room talk about? Five girls know. Audrey MacDonald was having a normal sleepover one late summer night, until Val had to shout out a brilliant idea. The idea to listen to what the boys talk about in the locker room. Audrey and her friends get excited at the idea and without fully thinking about, they go on with the plan. But first they must over come some problems. One they go to a girl’s only school. Two they have no idea how they are going to listen to the boy’s locker room. Three they don’t know how to sneak into a boy’s locker room. And four they don’t want to get caught. When the girls over come their problems, they are thrown into a senior year they will never forget.

---

9/10

For girls who go to an all girls privet school sure know how to play pranks.

I was surprised that 2 of the girls mainted their friendship. I thought for sure Jenny would have forgotten about them or ran off with her new friends. (she kind of did though...)

An amazing story overall, I was a bit confused at the end and was sad that it was over because I didn't get all the answers I wanted, but that's okay because it was it's time to end I guess. I sound like an imperal afflection. (laughing face)

I'm not 100% sure if there is a sequal, I did know when I read it, but now I forgot... So if there is a sequal then by all means read it! I won't because I was okay with how the story ended. That's what I usually do, I don't read sequals because it's basically and alternitive ending. Yes, love does carry on, but Im content of their love as it is. There is only one story I've ever read the sequal to (I read spin-offs but that doesn't count) and I'll share that story with you later or something. Because it was really good. and yeah, most of your have probably heard of it anyways.