All That is Gold

Title: All That is Gold

Author: SimoneSaidWhat

Genre: Teen Fiction

---

Quinn Barton was content with her seat and the social hierarchy at the elite Dupont Prep: not exactly on top, but high enough to get some perspective. Too bad Carter Dupont, the undisputed king of the school, was keen on making her his new queen.

---

5/10

Guys....
It's been a year or two since i've posted on here, and my friend recommended me this book today, so I thought i'd check it out. It's called All That is Gold.

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

THE WORST FUCKING ENDING. I'm so mad. I called my friends and we have a group call and we cried together and it is so bad. I usually love these books because it's exactly like Gossip Girl, and I love Gossip Girl, but this took a turn for the worst. For my fellow Gossip Girl watchers, just imagine Chuck and Dan being gay and seeing each other throughout the entire show without anyone knowing. That's exactly what this book is. So, instead of wasting a couple hours, I thought I'd spare you the time because although the story had a great plot and it was written soooo well, the ending isn't worth it.

In the mean time, I think i'm gonna start posting again so keep a look out for some new stuff!!