Protecting Catherine

Title: Protecting Catherine

Author: _naughty

Genre: Romance

---

In which a high classed, young woman falls for the man protecting her.

~*~

Cover: _myalterego

Published: Coming Soon

---

9/10

You guys are probably wondering why I'm posting this if it's coming soon. I'll answer that now if you reeeeally wanna know. Okay. So. This story was started. It got to maybe Chapter 9 I think and then there was an announcement it was going to be put inside a series as book number two.

So I dunno if she's going to change the story or something when she does post it again, but you guys should still read it because it captures perfectly what goes on in some peoples mind and what can happen out in the real world. (This story IS fiction. Made up. Just to let you know in case I made you confused)

I loved the writing of the author because I love her other stories as well and I can promise you will love this one too. While your at it, go head and read all of her stories because there amazing. As her username suggests, they are naughty, so you have to be mature. I don't know why your on this website or reading this book if you don't like that type of book because that's pretty much all I read.

Sorry not sorry