Tainted

Title- Tainted

Author- Seasickening

Genre- Teen Fiction

-----

 Anne Woods was the mysteriously quiet girl many people thought was weird for being so reserved. When she first arrived at Bridgestone high she immediately isolated herself from everyone and didn't even try to make any friends — people didn't seem to mind though, why bother talking to someone who would only try to avoid you? No one wanted to waste their time on her because she wasn't worth the effort.

However, Liam Parker was another case. The odd behavior that Liam noticed, Anne cowering away from people, mostly if they were men, her unusual personality, her timid way of doing or saying things, he just couldn't help but to try to get to know the girl, despite the difficulties of doing so. But what happens when Liam discovers that there's more to Anne than he thought? People are the way they are for a reason, right?

---

9/10

This story is not complete, but I am absolutley in love with this story.

 Yes, you look at the cover, and asume that its a horror story.

 ASSUME YOU NOT

 This story is nothing like it's cover (I love the cover though.... Who ever made it is talented) It's filled with heartbreak and temptation. I've been reading this story since Chapter 1 and I regret none of it. You just wait and wait and you can tell it's about to happen... then it does... then she goes back into her walls. She's slowing waking up from her real-life nightmare, and it's that's when Liam comes in to complete the progress. 

SO GO READ IT!