Battle of the Captains

Title: Battle of the Captains

Author: Seakissed

Genre: Teen Fiction

---

It started out as a game.

She's everything a girl wants to be.

He's everything a girl wants.

As head cheerleader and quarterback, Kody Taylor and Austin Collins would normally be expected to be together with them being the schools Mr. and Ms. Perfect. Lucky for all the single boys and girls in their school, it'll never happen. They hate each other and they aren't afraid to show it. Not like it'll ruin their reputations anyway. If anything, it makes it better because people seem to enjoy the show.

Will things change when they have to work together to keep their positions as head cheerleader and football captain?

All their lives, everything between them has been just a competition. A challenge. A game.

But what happens when it isn't just a game anymore?

---

9/10

Oh my goooooodnessssss I love this story. But why would I post a story I didn't love? Actually I've done that so yeah forget I said that. Anyways. I forget where I saw this story, but I love it a lot and I love the name Kody because I've never seen that for a girl. The author does a wonderful job with creating her family back round and giving us the information we need to know and the information that we are going to find out. I also love this authors style of writing, she makes it very clear what's going on and you don't miss out on anything, aaaaaaaand if you don't read this in one sitting, and you come back, you won't be confused from forgetting what position you were at. How exciting is that! I think that's pretty exciting.

1 more thing. When you go to look in your notifications thingy to see what stories have been uploaded, I know what story this is (I try to avoid some stories sometimes...) because I can see the cover and recognize it and be like oh it's battle of the captains yaaaaay time to read the upload of that because I love it so much and I'm craving waffles so I'll see you guys later.