I let out a giggle before speaking "She asked if what do we want for dinner."

I looked at the flight attendant and smile.

"Do you guys perhaps have a menu?"

Her smile widen, pulling out a menu from the cart she was pushing and handed one for me and unnie.

"What do you want?" I asked unnie who was  obviously choosing a order.

"I would want some Pasta with toasted bread, if they have a drink, I would have some Cola." I nod my head before looking back at the flight attendant.

"I would have Pasta and can you add two toasted breads as a side dish?" I asked and she nods her head, writing it down on her small notebook.

"Great! And I would order a Omlette and Iced Coffee please." She wrote my order and looked at me again.

"Your order will arrive in about, 10 to 15 minutes."

"Okay then, thank you."

She then moved to the next seat and I looked at unnie who was just looking at me.

"What?"

"Nothing, you are just really pretty Y/nn."

I giggled and let out a 'Thank you'

We were talking about random things when her phone suddenly rang.

She looked at her phone and smiled.

"Who is it?" She then showed me the phone, smile wider than earlier.

I giggled and nod my head "Go, talk to her." She answered the call and put it beside her ear.

"Hello?"

I took my earphones out from my bag and plugged it om my phone, opening spotify and shuffling the songs on my playlist.

Last First Kiss by One Direction started to play.

Leaning myself on my seat and closed my eyes, humming the song lowly to myself.

After few minutes later~

I noticed that they were done talking so I unplugged one of my earbuds.

"You done talking with your girlfriend?" I teased her while smirking.

She smacked me on the shoulder and giving me a playful glare.

"Shut up." I heard her mumble and I giggled.

"Here are your orders."

We turn our heads to see the Lady, her cart full of foods and drinks.

We put down our tables and she placed our orders on our table.

"Thank you." Me and unnie said at the same time and she smiled at us before leaving.

"Let's eat?" I nod my head and started eating my omelette, surprisingly, the food tasted great.

What did I expect? This was a first class airplane.

After eating~

"Excuse Me!" I called for an attendant, and the nearest one was a guy.

"We are done eating." He nods his head and take our plates and trash.

"Thank you." He smiled and bowed before leaving.

I looked at unnie who was typing something on her phone.

"Unnie, how many more hours until we arrive?" I asked cause I want to lay on a comfortable bed already.

"Since we left around 7 am and it's now 11 am, maybe 6 hours"

"I'm bored."

"Want to watch a movie?"

I looked at the screen in front of us and tap the folder that says 'Movies & TV Shows'

"What do you want to watch? Horror? Drama? Romance?" I asked while scrolling on the screen.

"How about horro?" I nod my head and looked for a good movie.

After few seconds, a movie caught my eyes "Want to watch It?" I said while smirking and she chuckled.

"Yeah, sure." I pressed on the movie and it started to play.

"Let's watch the first one first before the second." She nods her head and put away her phone, the both of us focused on the movie.

After watching~

"Wow." I said and looked at unnie, she was sleeping.

I lay her head on my shoulder and turn off the screen.

I lay my head on top of her head and closed my eyes, letting myself engulf the darkness once again.