Donnie x Child!Reader

requested by:S203324

Info: You are 7 years old, attacked by gang members, and found by Donnie.

Warning: maybe slight gore?(it's just a bit of blood)

Y/N - your name
L/N - your last name
H/C - hair color

-----------------------------------------------------

Your POV

I walked down the street as rain poured on my (h/c)-covered head. I soon arrived at an alley. "Guess it'll do for now..." you told yourself. As you began walking into the alley, you heard the sound of leaves crunching behind you. You turned around to see three adult males with weapons. Two had bats and one had a pistol. They snickered softly as they began walking towards me. One of them hit me with their bat as I flew to the ground. My nose started bleeding. I began to cough up some blood. He was about to hit me again, but a voice stopped him. "Hey!" the voice said from behind them. The group, and me, looked towards where the voice came from.

There stood a human-like turtle wearing a lot of purple. He also wore goggles on his head. "Let her be! Or else...." the turtle said, pulling out a staff. The males stopped paying attention to me and focused on the creature. The male in the group, who seemed to be the leader, drew his pistol and aimed it at them. "I warned you" the purple clad stated, his staff turning into a rocket hammer. The turtle began attacking the group of males. After about 5 minutes, he managed to defeat them. He then walked over to me. I shook slightly. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you.." the creature said, picking me up. "I'm Donatello, aka Don,Donnie,Dynamite Don, and Bootyyyshaker9000. Capital 'B', three y's" Donnie told me. "I'm Y/N..." i replied. Donnie smiled a bit as we began walking off.

~Timeskip(in the lair)~
Donnie's Pov

I looked around the lair for my brothers. "Huh. Guess they're still out." I told myself. I looked towards Y/N so see that she was falling asleep. We made our way to my lab. When we arrived, I sat Y/N on the table and I began looking for some medical supplies. "Shelldon, do a diagnostic scan on Y/N" I told him, pointing to Y/N. "Yes, Master Donnie" Shelldon said, looking at Y/N and scanning her. "Info?" I asked, still looking for the supplies. "Name is Y/N L/N, age 7, gender is female, parents are unknown." I looked over at Shelldon. "Okay...." I said, finally finding supplies. I walked over to Y/N and began patching some wounds she had. "We'll go get some pizza after this oka-" I started before getting interrupted by another voice. "WE'RE HOOOOOOME" I sighed. "MIKEY, PLEASE DON'T SCREAM " I told him. Soon, Mikey kicked down my lab door. He instantly saw Y/N and squealed, both in excitement and surprise. "There's a human!" Mikey pointed out.

"Yep, saw her when I was on patrol. Now, don't tell the others about, okay?" I told Mikey as he nodded.

"Good. Now shoo, I'm working on stuff" I said, pushing out Mikey.

~Timeskip about an hour later~

I was working on an invention. It was basically just a toy ladybug she could play with. Y/N walked up to me and tapped my shoulder. I quickly turned to her. "Yes?" i asked. "Can you tell me a story? I can't sleep.." Y/N asked me. "Sure. I also made you a lil toy" I told her, giving the ladybug to her. "Thanks you!" she said, smiling. I then picked her up and sat her in my lap.

"Me and my brothers were fighting Baron Draxum, a villain who liked to mutant humans. He's the reason why I look like this. Anyway, we were fighting him and my brothers began giving up. I, being the inspirational person I am, told them that good guys always win! That got them back into the spirit and we defeated Draxum! They all praised me for my spark of inspiration. They all chanted my name! 'Donnie! Donnie! Donnie!' Then, to make it the best night ever, my friend April got us pizza! The end" I told her.

I looked at Y/N to see that she was slightly awake. "Did you enjoy the story?" I asked her. "Mhm. You're the best storyteller, Dadatello....." she said, drifting off to sleep. I smiled at the fact that she called me Dadatello. I leaned back in my chair, closed my eyes, and slowly drifted off to sleep as well.