#1(Christmas Special!!)

Happy holidays to those of you who don't celebrate!!

     "It's Christmas!!!," Sagittarius yells while running down the hallway, waking everyone up. 

     Pisces, Aries, Gemini, Cancer, Aquarius, Toby, Sally, Lazari, and Nina run down the stairs excitedly, while Scorpio, Capricorn, Taurus, Libra, Jeff, Slenderman, and Masky were angry about being woken up. Leo, Virgo, Eyess Jack, Hoodie, Ben, Lost Silver, Glitchy Red, and most of the others, went downstairs in no hurry. 

     Splendorman was already sitting in front of the Christmas tree, his face and aura filled with excitement. Many, MANY, wrapped gifts surrounded the tree, so much so that you could hardly see the massive tree beneath pretty wrapped boxes. Even though there were so many gifts, the pastas had gone through them quickly. Everyone happily chattered about the holidays that they enjoyed celebrating and split off into groups that celebrated the same holidays as they!

     After an hour of seperate celebrations, Virgo pulled the Zodiacs into a group. Every year, a prank war is held on December 25th between the Zodiacs and the Pastas, and the Zodiacs wanted to be the first to attack. Last year they had a paint war, and they needed to top that. But what to do?

     They decided that it would be a good idea to do that again, but BIGGER. The Zodiacs began to booby trap the entire house when the pastas weren't looking. All of the traps woudl trigger things like falling paint, feathers, syrup, honey, or anything else they could get their hands on. 

     And like the Zodiacs, the Pastas were planning their own pranks. They were going to destroy the Zodiacs with the snow from outside. Not like snowballs, oh no, they had cannons. Similar to tshirt cannons, but on a bigger scale.

     With their snow cannons in hand, they trotted upstairs. Jeff's first step onto the top step begins the chaos.

     Gallons and gallons of paint pours onto Him and the other pastas, almost sending them backwards down the stairs.

     Now they were mad. Gemini is the first to be spotted and hit by Liu, jeff, and Bloody Painter, knocking them out cold.

     Toby, Masky, and Hoodie walk into a trap that covers them in honey and feathers. Toby spots Sagittarius and grabs them before sticking them to the honey covered floor and firing at them. Masky fires at them again out of spite.

     Jane sees Taurus and Aries and motions Clockwork to help her to attack them. Though they successfully hit them, they also walked into a trap that covered them in black and purple paint.

     Scorpio, Capricorn, and Cancer are all spotted and captured before they could do any harm. They are guarded by EJ, Puppeteer, and Nina.

     Aquarius, who was hiding in a vent, pours brown paint all over an unsuspecting Glitchy Red, who was mortified before realizing what it actually was. Aquarius snickered to themself quietly.

     Leo, Libra, and Pisces are all sent to distract Slenderman, but fail when one of their own traps misfunctions and throws paint on everything that it could have thrown paint on, angering the tall stick dad of the house, who put an end to the war.

     Al the while Virgo was unaware of the war and binge watching a show in their room.

     It was declared that the Zodiacs had won because all of the pasta's snow melted.

     The End