Chapter 12: Intruder: The Knight Versus The Psycho and The Rook Versus Brachydio

With a screech the Yian Garuga dash at Kiba who conjure a sword hastily and dodge to his right. To his surprise the monster jump and strike left which almost hit him dead on if it wasn't  for his speed as a [Knight].

Seeing an opportunity Kiba swing his sword at the monster. Unfortunately it it let out a deafening screech which force Kiba to cover his ears in pain.

All the knight could hear was ringing but he was able to catch a glimpse at a fire ball coming at him. His eyes widen as he dodge the fire ball, only to realise that the monster was dashing towards him but this time at full speed.

Without any time to spare Kiba saw an opening between it's chicken like legs. Tightening his grip on his conjured sword he run towards the gap.

Only to be met by the Yian Garuga's spiked club tail. In a matter of seconds Kiba use his sword to bloke the attack. When the tail hit his sword it hit it to the point that not only did the sword break in half but he was sent flying with his broken sword still in his right hand.

Within what to him felt like a minute he suddenly felt a burst of pain flowing all over his body. Then his back was laying on the floor.

The said monster flap it's wing after the somersault it just did. It tilt it's head to the said as it gaze upon the devil, mostly his blonde hair.

Within it's head it cant help but to view Kiba's head as nothing mire than a curled up Konchu. Tasty Konchus.

Thinking about it the Yian Garuga cant help but to feel hungry. Trails of saliva falls down on beak as it looks at Kiba's head as nothing more than a snack.

On the other hand the said Devil let out a groan as he try to stand up and quickly look at the monster. Only for his eyes to see inside it's opened beak up close.

Quickly just before the Yian Garuga snap it's beak close Kiba move his head out of the way. Fortunately for him the monster bite the floor and was now stuck.

Unfortunately the Yian Garuga just rip itself free with a small boulder in it beak. To add intimidation to it's fearful reputation it crush the boulder with it's beak.

The Psycho look at Kiba emotionless...until it let out another ear piercing roar.
_________________________________________

Ophis who was currently sitting on my lap with her back against  my chest was enjoying the fight, more like a one sided slaughter. Actually Ophis was a blocking my view in front so I had to resort to looking shuffle my head to the sides to see. The more I watch the more I wonder.

My eyes move towards the broken sword that the blonde devil was wielding. I was pertty sure that we disarm them of any weapons that they might have. So how on earth did that sword did he hid it? Guide?

Guide: "That is what is called a [Sacred Gear]."

Gore Magala: "Sacred Gear? Those item that Shiro was talking about?."

Guide: "Yes that is what the 'Old Man' said during one of your training with him"

Gore Magala: "Isn't it rude to call him an Old Man?"

Guide: "It would if he wasn't an entity that has been alive since the birth of Life."

Gore Magala: "...Good point."

Guide: "By the way, Ophis really is enjoying this"

Gore Magala: "Yep"

I glance at Ophis's face and I saw the face of a amused little one...which know that I think about it is really creepy. If this goes on then she might become what Shiro was talking about the other day.

A Sadist.

But I don't think that will ever happen. I on the other had seemed to be developing something similar...Shiro said that it's not uncommon for "Monsters" to have this type of feeling.

But anyway I slightly flinch as I "saw" the Blonde Devil get hit on the chest by the Yian Garuga's tail. He was then sent flying until he hit the border with a loud crunch!

He also seem to be waged on it to.
_________________________________________

Kiba: "ACK!"

Kiba cough out blood as his entire body ache and his bones were on the verge of breaking. Then he felt something.

To add to his pain his whole body suddenly burn. Then he felt something dripping out of his eyes. At first he thought it was just tears, but it feels so warm.

The truth was that Kiba has been poisoned.

The Yian Garuga has the ability to produce poison on there barred tails which only adds more danger to there prey. Interesting enough the poison that they produce if matured by time became something close to acid. If not treated right away the victim will die in a violent death.

Kiba's body begins to tremble as the poison make it's way all over his body. It was already affecting his vision has become blurry forcing him to close blink in confusion. Each time he blink something purple was closing in on him like one of those old films. With one last blink he finally succumb to the poison and fainted.

The Yian Garuga which is currently now infront of the unconscious Devil was salavating as it open his mouth ready to bite the Blonde Devil's head off...if it weren't for something tasty roll pass him. Catching a familiar sound and scent it stop and turn it's head behind it.

With a brust of speed the Pyscho run at a pile of Konchu which were all in a huge wooden bowl. Once close it then start to gobble up the insect unaware that it was on top of a platform that was both the entrance and exit to the }Arena]. The platform then lowered down along with the happy Psycho and then it closed as it was fully in.

Another platform opened and this time something seemed that sonething white was thrown out into the [Arena].

It was the petite White Haired Devil Koneko.

Like a trap animal she look around her surroundings until her eyes stop at the battered form of Kiba who even though was poisoned was still alive...barely.

Koneko: "Kiba!"

Seeing her friend in such a state she hastely run towards him...only to be stop by something else.

A mass of obsidian scaled red eyed monster got between the Devil's way.

The monster's features was a whole head a horn looking ike a rocket, massive arms, a body shape like a T-Rex, and a mace like tail. Upon closer look anyone would notice that on the tip of it's horn and arms were moss.

It was a Brachydios.

A/N: I am deeply sorry that I have not been updating my stories. I was a bit busy with college.

Trailer: I Was Reincarnated In Another World Normal And Aura-Less

People tend to call me a lot of thing, Brave, Smart, Kind, Observant, and other things. But suicidal? Of all things that best describe me is that...I have a Suicidal Tendency.

For example, fighting hordes of monsters, attracting dangerous people, and most of all diverting a flying ship into a monochromatic Dragon which is called a Grimm Dragon. That last one is actually more accurate than the previous ones.

Also that is what I am currently doing.

As much as it sounds so unreal to the ear but it's true seeing as I am as they say "Behind The Wheel" stirring a vehicle at a twisted version of a dragon. While trying to think of a way to get out of this alive.

"I wont let you ruin this Kingdom, I'll kill you!" With my static voice I shout at the beast who's maw was wide open. "EVEN IF I HAVE TO KILL THE BOTH OF US"

With that I begin to remember my past. The ups and downs that had been a part of my life. The people that I hold dear to my heart. All were rushing into my head.

My life which begins with a "Bang"