Chapter 11: Intruders: Battle Arena

Gore Magala: "What do we have here?"

I look at the 'Intruders' that my Scouting Unit caught. Other than the so called Familiar Master everyone of them look so young than the one's that try to make me into there Familiar. Heck two of them look about Ophis's size and height.

Brunette: "Who the hell are you?! ack!"

I saw the Brunette one got himself an added ton of weight from my Gravios subordinate. My own subordinates are all loyal to me seeing as what Shiro explain that it was only natural for weaker monsters to be lead by a far more stronger one.

Gore Magala: "To answer your question Devil scum!"

I approach the Brunette and crouch down to his eye level. As I did that I could see him shiver in fear but still grunt as I look at him.

Gore Magala: "I am the 'Ruler' of this part of the Familiar Forest, and you are very close to my territory"

With that I stood up not before flicking the Brunette's fore head enough for him to flinch in pain. After that I walk towards Naga who was still bowing her head.

Naga: "My Lord"

I nod in acknowledgement as I once again eyed the group of Devils.

Naga: "Milord what should we do to these Devils?"

Hearing that I began to think. I place a finger at my chin and suddenly my instinct warn me to reach both my arms out, which I did.

As I did that Ophis came down to my arms and to be honest if I wasn't strong I'd be stumbling into the ground. Anyway as I now catch my mate in my arm she look at me and said the words.

Ophis: "Go-Go I want to see a gladiator fight"

Gore Magala: "Gladiator Fight?"

Ophis: "Umu, The Old One said that it was some kind of show that beings called humans watch. It was like a fighting one"

I smiled as I set her down and I pat her head in which she snuggle. (oddly enough being the same height makes it a bit hard).

Gore Magala: "Sure thing Ophy anything for you"

Then that gave me an idea. A smirk erupted on my face as I imagine it.

Gore Magala: "Naga"

Naga: "Yes Milord?"

Gore Magala: "Bring them to the arena"

Naga: "As you wish Milord!"

With that Naga open her wings and she was about to pick up the "Familiar Master" but I stop her.

Gore Magala: "Just drop him, Yggdril! bond him tightly to a tree will please"

Yggdril: "As you wish Lord Magala!"

With that I order the rest of my Deadly Seven to stand guard in case any of the Devils do anything funny and-ah. The Gravios scout accidentally stomp on the Brunette's lower body.

Brunette: "YOWWWWWWW!!!"

I'm not a sadist but for some reason that scream sounded like Ophis quiet singing. Ah it seemed that the Gravios has released his Sleep Gas.

Brunette: "Snore!"

Actually I think I like the screaming more than that Brunette's snoring. Reminds me of a Gypceros's [Flash] move.

______________________________________________

The Arena was a place where my subordinates can go against one another. Of course killing is not allowed and I am not like some kind of 'Ruler' who enjoys seeing a death battle. Besides this could also counts as training.

Gore Magala: "1 you and 20 of your brothers and sisters drag the blonde haired Devil and the bruntte into the middle of the arena."

1: "Sure thing boss! [Howl!]"

Gore Magala: "...Why is it your howl always sounds like a monkey?"

1: "...I actually don't know why. Huh, maybe that's why I always attract monkeys and not the babes!"

Gore Magala: "...moving on, I want that Blonde Devil fight that problem child of Yian Kut Kut"

As I said that 1 flinch, more like shudder as his left eye twitch as he stare straight into nothingness remembering a past trauma. Well it's actually is considering the said bastard child fought Akuma to a stalemate. That and almost half of my own territory was turned into a battlefield because of that fight.

So to prevent any of that from happening ever again I instructed Yggdril to make a cage in the disguise of a forest and then by filling it up with so of critters and large insects mostly Konchu. The bastard thing was now stuck to the place unless I say so. Until this time of course.

Yian Garuga the Black Wolf Bird.

It has a striking purple coloration, large defensive spikes, and an extremely tough shell. Its beak is sharp and jagged, and it possesses a silver mane around the edge of its face. A poisonous spiked tail club.

A monster that has a impressive physical and even mental capabilities. As it turn out the bastard was also smart that it escape Yggdril's cage 7 times a month. During it's time outside it's cage it actually gave birth to multiple.

So out of pure annoyance I order Yggdril to build the cage Underground which actually work...until they dug upwards. Needless to say it became a common occurrence to do a "Whack-A-Yian Garuga". Until the cage was replaced with Bedrock, Steel, and some Rocks.

Gore Magala: "Just throw some Knochus into the arena 1, then just drop the Devil there. Also after your done go grab yourself and your brothers and sisters a huge cut of meat. Tell the head cooker that I said it"

1: "Aye, Aye Lord Gore! Your the best!"

With that the pink and purple dino like monster run off to get things done.

I turned around and look at the arena. The [Arena] was actually made underground which is shape in a circle. The arena was a circle shape stage made out of smooth stone slabs, steel bars surround the stage to ensure and restrict any flyers. The only way in and out of the stage is by Yggdril who can move the slabs to open up the passage way out but there are some stationary guards just in case.

______________________________________________

Kiba the [Knight] of Rias was suddenly woke up from his sleep. As he woke up he look around with blurry eyes that he was in a large cage? but when his eyesight was now focus his eyes widen at what he saw.

Indeed he was in some kind of cage but beyond it were as to what he cloud count 1000 monsters each are unique. It made his blood run cold as each and every one of them was looking at him but not with hunger, no but with anticipation.

Looking closely beyond the crowd of monsters was a wooden throne. Sitting on it was a child with a long black hair wearing a cloak? and pant. Beside the child was another child a girl wearing gothic clothes.

Questions suddenly came to Kiba's mind but it suddenly fade away as he heard a low growl behind him. Ashe was still sitting he turned his head only to find face to face with with a beak filled with razor like teeth.

The beak was the part of a Yian Garuga the one that was the very first of it's kind.

Kiba's instinct suddenly screamed as he quickly stand up and jump back. The reason why is because of the Yian Garuga jump and struck where Kiba was and it even broke the stone floor.

Kiba unfortunately was slightly struck by his left arm as it was now bleeding by a cut. Fortunately for him it was not that to deep.

From afar he could hear a shout.

Gore Magala: "Let the First Round, Begin!"