Chapter 5: Meeting Her

Well after a few days after that turtle incident. I decided to make myself a temporary shelter. Needless to say trying to dig a hole on the ground was a good idea. . . If I wasn't almost buried myself alive.

After pain stakenly hard work I finally been able to make myself something that I guess could call home. It was just some lumber and a large flat stone above acting as the roof. I had to tackle and blast some trees down. As for the rock well I was just lucky that it was just laying close to me.

Also my day to day cycle was sleep, drink, and hunting down those horned rabbits which actually are a lot so I wasn't worried about food or something to drink. By the way the said river has some occupants living there. And by that I mean a light blue skinned humanoid creature which was called an Undine from what Guide said to me. He also said that the specie's had a male and female gender. To my horror Guide explained to me that the female Undine's apprearance were opposite from humans.

The females look like body builders while the males were petite and had a slight feminine appearance. I was actually almost threw up when I found an outline of one female. I think anyone who see that may be shock.

Thankfully they were afraid of me so they instantly left when they saw me.

So I currently trying to move my wings. Again. Each attempt would either get a smack on my face or a uppercut. Each passing time my jaw started to sting a lot more than it had in the previous attempt.

So in the end I waited until I can somehow move this wings of mine again. Without hitting my jaw again!

Out of curiosity I ask Guide why can't I still move my wings. He answered the most scientific and logical answer.

Guide: "Answer. Due to having a new body part your body is trying it's best to adapt. Hence the usual twitches you are currently experiencing"

Gore Magala: "ohhh! Why didn't you told me before"

Guide: " You did not ask me"

Gore Magala: ". . . "

Note to self. Be more specific with what I'll be asking Guide from now on.

I was currently taking a small hike in the other part of the forest. The one which was to the North East of my shelter. There were some outlines of trees, plants, birds(which I can only get a quick glimpse of it's outline), and the occasionally horned rabbits. Why are they so many horned rabbits I do not know. Maybe there like normal rabbits which can breed a lot.

After passing by a huge boulder I came across something. To be exact I think it's a person.

From what I could come up from the outlines the person was petite maybe that of a 13 year old. I can't seem to know what she was wearing. Yes she because even though the outline of the clothes were messy I could simply see that it was some clothes that she was wearing. That and the long hair. Then all of a sudden something weird happened to Guide as I could feel something shaking in my head.

Guide: ". . . Neutral. Individual is safe if not attacked"

. . . What the heck Guide?! I though it was something serious! Don't do that again!

Guide: "Very well then. Lessening the dramatic effect"

I mentally deadpanned at that as I just continue my hike not paying attention to the girl. Unfortunately I stop dead on my track. Why? It's because I saw her outline in front of me by a few feet.

What the heck?! I did not even see her outline move. So that would mean. She move so fast that my vision of her outline did not capture it.

Sensory. It allows me to see something which is usually an outline. That was what Guide told me about the other day. He said that I had feelers on my head that allows me to see basically anything but it may be like a outline of something. The range was 10 to 15 meters.

???: "Are you a new Dragon?"

I heard the girl said with a monotone voice void of emotion. Guide said she was Neutral so I guess I could talk to her.

. . . Wait can I even talk? Guide?

Guide: "Unfortunately you have not yet gain that ability. May I suggest shaking and nod your head?"

So with that I nod my head to say yes.

???: " I see"

All of a sudden I felt something touch my head. Again I saw her outline but this time she was in front of me. I could clearly see the outline of her hand touching my scaled head.

???: "So smooth"

Okay not that I don't mind that but I'm a bit confused.

???: "Your indeed a different one. I have not seen any of your kind before" 

Guide? A little help here.

Guide: " Stay still and let her do her thing"

. . . Seriously?! And what the did you just drop that formal tone of yours?

???: " Your like a dark void. So nostalgic"

Why did she said that?

Guide: "She seem to feel and sense the Frenzy Virus"

Frenzy Virus. Guide told me that this ability of mine was dangerous. Fortunately he said that living beings aren't affected by it. Only half dead but that doesn't mean living will not feel it.

To be honest I think I cannot get away from this girl even if I want to. . . Because I feel like she's more powerful than I am. I can even see a faded outline of a huge dragon behind her.

With a fearful gulp I decided to let her do her thing.