Chapter 8: The God Of Monsters, Ophis, And I also Got A New Look

Gore Magala: ' Ow! '

I could feel my shoulder ache. Actually when was the last time I feel my shoulder's ache?

Wait what happened? The last thing I remember was. . . Oh yeah. . . Elder Hydra. . . And that red lighting. . .White scales.

Oh yeah, That happened. . . . . . WHITE SCALES!? Guide are you there?!

Guide: "Present, what is it?"

Gore Magala: 'Was I unconscious? If so how long?'

Guide: "27 hours and 60 minutes"

That's oddly specific. Wait where are we? I can't seem to sense my surroundings.

Guide: "Answer. Your Feelers we're slightly damage from the fall you took.

Feelers?

Guide: "They are the reason why you could see. So if by any chance they get damage your ability to see lessen.

. . . Okay. I got to keep in mind that I should be more careful if I want to see...Hold on.

Gore Magala: 'Guide what happened after my fight with the Elder Hydra?

I could still remember that fight. Even though I was partially in control with my body I could still catch a glimpse of what I was doing. To be honest with you, I feel like a monster.

Guide: "that's because you are"

Gore Magala: 'Guide don't read my mind all the time. Also your ruining my moment there'

Guide: "noted. Also may I warn you not to so much move"

Gore Magala: 'Why?'

Guide: "She's on your back."

She? Wait a second... It's the girl isn't it?

As what Guide said I could feel a small bit of weight on my back. So if I much so move an inch... I'm a dead monster.

Guide: "Also a dragon is nearby"

Dragon?!

Guide: "Danger Level: Catastrophic."

...well I live a great life, and it's haven't been a couple of years. Wait was it a couple of years? Or was it months?

???: "Quit your whining young one"

!? What the heck was that? That voice wasn't Guide because this voice sounded old and monsterous.

???: "Telepathy young one"

... That's a cool ability. Wait isn't that a crime to hear other's thoughts? I mean it's a offensive to anyone's private thinking?

???: "I'm only using it because it seems that you cannot talk...yet"

Ah. Okay then. Wait I can talk? Wait a minute Guide, how long will I have to wait until my feelers are all healed.

I waited for his answer but I only got was him counting numbers backwards. I can't help but to be confused at Guide's antics at times. He may sound stoic but his a troll sometimes.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

0

...I take it back I think I do not want my feelers to heal just yet.