Chapter 10: Intruders: Monsters Vs Devils

Gore Magala: "are you sure about this Naga?"

Naga: "Yes Milord!"

Gore Magala: "sigh!"

Just a few minute ago I was having a nice lunch with Ophis. Today was Hydra Cow Steak with a wooden cup of Orange Juice, and me being the leader has its perks. Like having huge portion of juicy, mouth watery, meat, and some juice to go with it.

Ophis on the other hand did not like but love eating it. In fact she seems to love all kinds of delicious foods. But sweets are her favorite.

Anyway as we were eating Naga came into the dinning room which was close to my and Ophis personal living quarters. Naga reported what her Unit have found. To my surprise, a group of young devils and the old devil who lives in the Familiar Forest.

Devils rarely visit the Familiar Forest and those who do were usually that self proclaim Familiar Master and Devils who want there own Familiar. That and the fact that most of them just want to have strong or beautiful familiars.

The number of the group were about six as what Naga have reported. 4 females and 2 males, If you add in the self proclaim Familiar Master who Naga spotted with them then 3 males.

It used to be fine when devils are close to my borders but an incident change it. It was 6 years ago when from what I know was a Noble Devil and his Servants were hunting Familiars.

For whatever reason I don't know, but I did heard from my subordinate that they wanted to capture the one who cause the darkness. Which was me. That and they almost kill everyone of my lackeys...almost.

Not only that but from what my subordinate said, the "Noble Devil" was mocking me and saying I should be his "Familiar".

After I heard that I hunted them down. Well mostly Ophis did, claiming I only belong to her only.

As much as I find that cute I can't help but think it's more of a obsession mix with love...yeah that kinda freak me out. Heck even Shiro was freak out.

So anyway the Noble Devil was killed along with his Servants. There bodies were burred underground. Although a red scaled dog like lizard the size of a car called an Odogaron dug the bodies out and brought to who knows where.

Because of this incident it has become a upmost importance that any Devil close by my territory be chase away or be killed. But the current young group of devils can be chase a-

Naga: "Milord, one of them smell of the essence of a Dragon"

Gore Magala: "......change of plans"

I stand up of my sit right after I ate a large piece of my meal. Grabbing the wooden cup and basically gulping the juice down my throat. With a satisfying burp I ask Ophis who was eating fast.

Gore Magala: "You know you can stay here Ophy?"

I only got a pout from her which I just chuckle at. Ophy was my own little nickname for her. Well I guess I could wait for a few minutes...until the slaughter can begin.

Gore Magala: "Naga, call all of the Heads, tell them that a Hunt will begin"

Naga: "Yes Milord!"

With that she quickly left the room as Ophis gobble up her food. Well seeing as I still have to wait for a few minutes

Guide: "Your gonna beat that specific 'Devil' aren't ya?"

Gore Magala: 'Yes'

[Timeskip 15minutes: Slime Territory (Third POV)]