🌸Her Dominion⛩

Raiden Shogun boss fight ost~ Hoyomix Genshin, Mihoyo

In this chapter, we have: Y/N, Taeyong, Aj, Childe, Ei, Scaramouche, Kujou Sara, Kazuha, Gorou, Xiao, Optimus, Starscream, and Megatron,

Taeyong and Y/N had returned to Tenshukaku because Sara and Gorou had caught several Decepticons that were spotted in Chinju Forest.

That stormy afternoon

Raiden glared at Emerald.

"This is the price you pay for trying to kill us." Hissed Y/N, pointing her sword towards Emerald.

Raiden Ei had already drew out her Electro sword from her heart and marched swiftly towards Emerald.

Y/N and Ei stood side by side with Taeyong standing behind them.

"It has been years since I have to do this." Sighed Ei.

Electro energy summoned from the dark gray clouds.

Instantly a bolt of purple lightning struck Emerald.

"Strike twice." Thought Ei.

"I command you to respect my city Inazuma. You have no right to trespass on our land and attempt to steal the gnosis!" Roared the Raiden Shogun angrily as they drew out their swords.

"Leave at once and never return here! We will not show mercy next time!" Yelled Y/N.

Aj and Childe ran towards the clearing.

Ei, Y/N, Taeyong all drew swords from their hearts.

Emerald yelled in pain as she disintergrated.

Soundwave had seem to got the message.

"You heard the Goddess and Electro Archon, NOW LEAVE!" Snarled Taeyong.

Childe and Tomo couldn't help stifle a laugh when Taeyong called Y/n "a Goddess".

Soundwave and Lazerbeak had hurriedly zoomed out of the city and requested a ground bridge.

"Stop laughing, get to the Dojo and report to Optimus that Tokyo city and Inazuma is under attack!" Yelled Aj as she grabbed Childe by the jacket.

Scaramouche (Asahi) and Childe immediatly stopped laughing abruptly and ran back inside the Dojo.

"What do we do comrade?!" Inquired Childe, who is by this point frantically running around.

"Shut up and move!" Hissed Asahi as he pushed Childe to the side.

Childe finds Asahi going through the dojo's cupboards and drawers, he asks, "What are you looking for?!"

"Torch signal, you dumbass!" Yelled Asahi.

"Call them right now!" Exclaimed Childe. He was closing a drawer, frustrated when Asahi opened it.

"No! Signals were jammed by that inferior robot!" Growled Asahi as he desperatly looked around for the torch gun.

He finally located it in the wooden cabinet's second drawer, on the bottom shelf.

"Finally!" Exclaimed Childe.

"No thanks to you!" Snapped Asahi.

Aj watched as the two Fatui harbingers teleported out of the Dojo and shot the torch signal up into the sky.

"Hope they find us soon!" Aj yelled.

"And that Optimus King Robot finds that evil Ruin hunter." Replied Childe.

"You mean Decepticon!" Yelled Aj, shaking her head, trying not to laugh.

Outside the Dojo