Commissions & New Weapons

Nedda 大魔王 for Dottore photo & design
Link: @Nedda2015 https://x.com/nedda2015?s=21&t=wpZINC4KDNW1GarRaKF0SQ

Note: Y/N as Raiden (New Raiden shogun)

Somewhere in a dark cave by the sea

Dainsleif shook his head in dismay as he saw the army of Decepticon and Abyss soldiers side by side.

"Aether, what are you doing?" He whispered.

Meanwhile inside the spaceship

Xiao whispered something to Raiden Y/N and then awaited orders.

Taeyong looked surprised, and so did Childe and Kazuha.

Raiden held a look of disappointment and gazed coldly at those in front of her.

"But they kept their promise and went with the contract..." Began Taeyong.

"They did not kill Sara..." Nods Tomo.

"But Xiao took the deal anyways, shouldn't he also be punished?!" Asked Taeyong.

"He didn't have a choice!" Snapped Childe, who was surprised at himself jumping in to defend Xiao.

Taeyong then earned a fiery glare from Xiao.

"Sorry." Muttered Taeyong.

"Anything you want us to do?!" Asked Xiao gently, ignoring Taeyong.

"I am disappointed but I will spare them just this once." Replied Raiden Y/N.

"Your excellency, is there anything you want us to do?" Asked Sara.

"Since I spared them, they must prove their loyalty to us and allegiance with the Autobots." Replied Raiden Y/N.

"Commission them then." Nods Xiao.

"Alright, I'll commission them to see if they're willing to kill more Decepticons and Abyss Order." Replied Dottore as he walked down the steps.

Raiden Y/N then leans in to Xiao,
"The second they betray us, terminate both." She whispers to Xiao.

"Understood." Xiao nods, he began to walk away.

"I have a lot of things to fix, especially this pavilion." Raiden Y/N replied as she looked back at the building.

"This floating abode is way better than the jade chamber." Comments Sara.

Minutes later

"You know, we have some coordinates of Steeljaw and also Galvatron." Began a voice.

Tomo had returned with Mercedez, Lockdown,  Drift, and Kazuha behind him.

"What?! I thought Megatron is Galvatron..." Began Tomo and Drift at the same time.

Kazuha, Sara, and Drift all looked surprised.

"I believe Galvatron is truly responsible for re-starting the war between Autobots and Decepticons." Replied Drift.

Kazuha nodded in reply.

"Good, We have a commission for you, I want you two assassins to hunt down Barricade and Soundwave." Replied Dottore, with his arms crossed.

"Alright, we were expecting a commission to take from you." Nodded Mercedez.

"Dead or alive?" Asked Lockdown.

"Doesn't matter, just bring them to us." Ordered Dottore.

"We'll try to find Beisht for your decoration." Childe adds.