Across Kwangya

Black Mamba~Aespa

I woke up to an aching feeling from my heart.

"Taeyong's in danger." I whispered as I gripped the heart locket Taeyong gave me.

It was strangely glowing dimly.

Xiao woke up from his cosmic cloud and rubbed his eyes.

"Hmm?!" He asked.

My heart felt like something was piercing me.

"We need to get to him now!" I yelled as I got up.

I quickly changed. The necklace suddenly broke apart.

Xiao went to make almond tofu for himself.

Then I teleported into the spaceship's lab.

"Hey Dottore, can you help us please?" I asked.

"Of course, anything for you. What is it Y/N?" He asked, placing the blue beaker down.

"Do you know how to get to Kwangya? Nct and probably the other groups are in trouble." I replied.

"I will take you there, but since the groups are in trouble, take us with you." Replied Dottore.

"Alright, but this is my fight alone." I replied as I left.

Xiao who had passed by the lab heard a sigh.

"Xiao, I will open a portal to where Nct is. I know Y/N doesn't want me to join her for personal reasons." Dottore began.

"She won't let you go because she doesn't want to watch you die again." Xiao replied.

"You should know by now that was one of my good clones..." Dottore replied.

"Well does she know that was just one of your best clones?!" Asked Xiao, raising an eyebrow.

" 'I' died in Teyvat, but I also am alive. As predicted the amnesia she got from the accident had made her forget such a simple fact that I have clones, segments of my other selves." Notes Dottore.

"Shut it will you?! She cares about you even if it was just a clone!" Xiao snaps at him, "She loved you once Dottore! Even if you experimented on her, abused her trust, and obsessed over her. But I'm not so sure now anymore. She's now always following Taeyong, even saving him without hesitation!" Xiao replied, impatient.

Dottore did not reply after that.

"If you really still love her Zandik, Just fucking tell her! I really am tired of fighting this useless love battle! I'm done! My job was only to protect her. I love her too! But I am not fit to fall in love, unlike you and Taeyong who have experience!" Xiao replies, angry.

Xiao looked like he was about to burst into angry tears.

"We are not that different Xiao..." Began Dottore.

"We are not the same!" Xiao snaps, "and it's not like you will understand!" Xiao yells as he angrily punches the wall on the way out.

Xiao had stormed out of the lab.

Later that afternoon

Xiao followed me as we entered the portal to Kwangya.

"Alright, simple plan, we get all the groups out and leave." I began.

"And if there's enemies, we'll handle them together." Xiao nods as he took out his spear

"Sounds like a good plan." Child nods.

Aj and Sara nod as well.

"Dottore will monitor us and help track them from the spaceship. He'll join us eventually." Xiao replies, looking away.