⌚️Timeless💎

Timeless~NCT U

Many Days later

Taeyong's pov

*beep* beep* beep*

I woke up to a strange sound.

"Taeyong your awake!" Yelled a voice, it belonged to Mark.

"What happened?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

I shielded myself from the bright lights of this room. It looks like I'm in a hospital.

"Your not going to believe this but a ufo landed on us!" Exclaimed Mark as he stood up.

"A what?!" I asked him in confusion.

"A spaceship/starship." Replied Mark, blinking.

"Where are we?" I asked, looking around frantically.

"You're not going to believe this either, but we're in this futuristic spaceship!" Replied Mark, with an excited smile.

"What?!" I asked.

"I'm not kidding! We're in the Infirmery of this spaceship." Exclaimed Mark,  waving his hands in the air.

I glanced outside the window next to me.
Mark was right, this is a huge spaceship!

I glanced at the beautiful night view outside.
The clouds revealed the vast cities of Seoul below.

"Woah..." I breathed in awe at the view.

"I know right." Replied Mark, patting my back.

"How long have I been out? Someone please explain to me why am I here?" I asked, looking around.

"You've been out for only couple hours. I'll explain." Mark replies as looked at me.

After an explanation from Mark, I decided to head to the bathroom. I needed to clear my thoughts.

His Reflection

I splashed the cold water onto my face. Drying myself, I glanced at the mirror. I have to check if I'm dreaming do. The Taeyong in the mirror looked awfully exhausted and upset. I wanted to punch the mirror so bad. As my fist made contact with the mirror, not only it didn't break but a screen appeared.

It read: "Proceed to Check Health Stats"

I instantly clicked on to see if it worked. Then I saw a better photo of myself on the mirror. The
Mirror displayed all my stats, including my blood type and blood pressure.

"Woah...So advanced..." I breathed.

I closed the screen and glanced at my reflection again.

Suddenly, my reflection rippled like water.

A different Taeyong appeared from the mirror.

He looked absolutely perfect, flawless in fact.

His skin looked naturally pearl white and looked untouched by makeup. His face looked flawless, and a sharp jawline like me. Like it looked like he had makeup on but there was none on his skin, it was unaffected by makeup, and he just naturally looked handsome.

His eyes glowed a solid red, glancing back at me.

His hair was flaming red, like my hair during Boss era. He also had styled eyebrows. His face was so perfect, no flaws, no imperfection, completely 100% flawless.

His gaze fixated upon me.

I yelled and backed away towards the wall.