As I was scrolling down my feed, a notification popped up on the banner. My eyes widened when I saw who it was from, quickly clicking on the message to open it up.

My eyes skimmed the screen excitingly, reading the email from the Winter Garden Theatre. I had to read it almost four times to take in what it said.

Hello Beetlejuice Cast Member,

Congratulation again on getting casted in our show! All the directors and crew are so ready to meet you. Starting from Wednesday, we will be meeting for the next three days at 10. During these meetings, you will get to meet your cast mates and crew, and settle into your dressing room. It would be a good idea to clear your schedule those days as we may take a few hours. That's all and I will be seeing you very soon. Rest up and prepare!

Sincerely, Alex Timbers
Your director

I covered my mouth with my sheets before squealing in excitement, causing my cheeks to swell. Because it was Saturday, I only had a few days until the first meeting. I was still taken aback by the fact that it was actually happening. And how quickly everything was moving. But I was in no way complaining.

My life couldn't have turned out any better. I was doing something I had wanted to do since I was a child. When I told my parents I'd gotten the part, they screamed into the phone and demanded the opening night date right away. I told them I didn't even know what the script was about. I could tell they were excited, but I was as well. And opening night did seem so far away.

I put my phone down on my nightstand and leaned up to turn off my lamp. As I pulled the covers up to my chin, I closed my eyes and fell into a nice slumber with a small smile rested on my lips.

~It's Showtime~

"Sarah, it's time to get up," Katie yelled from the entrance of my room. I raised my arm to give her a thumbs up, then let it fall back down roughly. "Now, Sarah. Don't forget we have some talking to do." I groaned loudly and lifted my arm up again to show a thumbs down. Katie chuckled, before walking away.

My eyes took a few tries to blink open as I covered them from the window right near my bed. Luckily my sheer curtains were closed, so not as much sun beamed in.

My phone suddenly lit up, and an irritated groan grumbled from my throat as I skimmed over Rory's morning spams. To sum them up, they were demands to say sorry to both Katie and Alex, and he told me to work things out with them or he'd be on the next flight to New York. With no doubt, I knew he'd do it.

I took my time getting up from my bed and changing. I had no plans on going anywhere, but I didn't want to speak to Katie anytime soon, so I still tried on different outfits to stall. Also, the apartment was rather hot as I wiped the layer of sweat off my forehead, so I needed to find something to wear.

When I changed into a better temperature appropriate outfit—a tank top and sweat shorts—I made my way into the kitchen. After rubbing my heavy eyes, I squinted them to clearly see Katie with two bowls and a Frosted Flakes cereal box out. That was our favorite cereal, along with Trix.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty," Katie teased at my slow sleepy walk. She watched me amusingly as she took a long sip of her coffee.

"Shut up, bedhead," I snapped at her, sitting down and filling my bowl. She gasped lowly, her hands shooting up to her hair.

"Hey, I don't have bedhead," she argued. "Do you know how long it took to detangle all this frizz?" She scoffed. I looked up at her poorly combed hair, unimpressed. She mumbled incoherent words under her breath as I snickered, sitting on the bar stool next to hers.

"I'm joking, babe. You look great, okay?" I reassured her.

"Thank you," She smiled sweetly. I shook my head, before digging into my cereal.

Before the topic could come up, I sneaked in, "So, I got an email—"

"Hey Hey Hey, Ms. Holland, don't think I forgot," She smirked wildly, pointing her long finger at me. I groaned dramatically, slamming my head on the table. "This is your fault, not mine." She defended, brushing my hair. I lifted my head up and stared at her.

My eyebrows furrowed. "What if I don't want to talk about it? You can't force me," I tested, Katie staring blankly at me. I huffed lowly, looking down at my cereal before returning my gaze to her, but she was still staring at me.

"Stop that," I yelled, swirling my spoon around my bowl. Her eyes darkened as she continued to stare at me blankly. I stood up, rolling my eyes at her odd expression. "Fine, keep staring like that as long as you want." I entered the living room and sat down on the couch.

I continued to eat my cereal peacefully when I heard Katie walk over. She sat right next to me and turned her body to completely face me. Her eyes burned into the side of my head as she watched me quietly.

I tried my best to ignore her, but she moved in so close that I could feel her hot breath through her nose. I despised when she did that.

"Katie, stop that. It's getting annoying," I threw a snarl at her. She didn't say anything, but just blinked. She knew she had me by then. "Fine, we'll talk, okay? Just stop looking at me like that," I gave up and threw my arms in the air.

And just like that, her blank lips quickly curled into a smile. "Sounds like a plan," She exclaimed, finally speaking again. She adjusted herself on the couch to give us some space and leaned on the armrest behind her.

I sat my cereal on the ottoman and played with my hair nervously as we spoke about the day before.