CHAPTER ELEVEN [SEASON THREE]

Sam's Outfit + Suitcase

I was sitting in Alex's room hanging out with him when Penelope burst in and said, "Sam! You have five minutes to go up to your apartment and pack!"

"What? Pack for what?", I asked.

"We're going to San Diego for a few days, and you need to come with us to mediate between Alex and Elena", Penelope said.

"But Alex and I just made up. I don't wanna ruin things between us again", I said.

"It'll be fine. Besides, I already ran through it with Schneider and he said it's okay. Now, the car is packed and we're leaving in five minutes. Alex go upstairs with her to help her pack. Now, go, go, go!", Penelope said.

Alex and I went through his window and ran up the fire escape to my bedroom.

"How many days are we gonna be there?", I asked Alex.

"Like three. There's a pool and stuff, so bring a swimsuit", he said.

"Okay, cool", I replied.

"Four minutes!", Penelope shouted up to us.

"Damnit!", I shouted.

"Alex, go into my bathroom, grab my makeup bag, my hair dryer, my hairbrush, my curling wand, my glasses, my contact case and solution, my retainer, and my little caddy of travel shower stuff. Ooh and tampons just in case!", I said.

"There's no way I'm gonna remember that", he said.

"Just go!", I said.

I grabbed my tie-dyed suitcase, and I filled it with enough clothes and underwear and bras and stuff for three days, my birkenstocks, two swimsuits, my phone charger, and two books.

Alex stumbled out of my bathroom with all of the stuff I asked him to grab.

"Oh my gosh! You got it all! I'm so proud of you!", I said.

"One minute!", Penelope shouted.

"Just put all of it in my bag, wherever there's space. I don't even care", I said.

We finally got my stuff all packed just as Penelope shouted, "Times up!".

I grabbed my phone and AirPods, and my suitcase and was all ready to go.

A few minutes later, we were all packed into the car, with me smushed in the back between Alex and Elena.

They were fighting and yelling at one another.

I was trying to just tune them out and listen to music until the yelling got unbearable, so I of course had to join in.

A few minutes later, we were stuck in even worse traffic.