CHAPTER TEN [SEASON THREE]

Get out of bed, bitch!!", Dana shouted, coming into my bedroom and yanking my arms.

"No! I don't wanna!", I said.

"You've been watching the same four episodes of Glee over and over again. Get up", she said.

"Oh yeah? Which episodes?", I challenged.

"The one when Blaine sings Teenage Dream, the one where Blaine sings Somewhere Only We Know, the break up episode from season four, and Finn's funeral episode".

"Goddamnit!!!", I exclaimed.

"See? I was right. We're gonna go do something. Get out of bed, shower, and get dressed. It's a Saturday, and I'm not letting you watch anymore if this shit", she said, turning off my TV.

"Fine", I huffed, grabbing my clothes out of my dresser and slamming my bathroom door shut.

A half an hour later, I walked out all dressed and clean. I'd actually dried my hair, so for the first time in five days it actually looked good, and I actually wore it down. I kept my glasses on though, and dressed in the comfiest outfit I had that wasn't pajamas.

Sam's Outfit

Sam's Outfit

I slid my crocs on, and I grabbed my phone and wristlet.

Schneider happily agreed to take us to the mall, so twenty minutes later, we were dropped off in front of Nordstrom.

"So, where do you wanna eat?", I asked when we got to the food court.

"Can we get McDonald's?"

"Duh", I said.

So after we ordered our twenty piece nugget , two milkshakes, and two large fries, we sat down in the little cafe in Barnes and Noble, and stuffed our faces.

As we polished off our meal, Dana finally asked, "So what went down between you and Alex?"

"Honey, don't even get me started. He posted a picture of his hand in my boob on Instagram, and than he didn't get why I was upset about it", I said.

"So he was acting like Ethan?", she asked.

"Yeah. And he said he would never treat me the way Ethan did, and here he is doing exactly that and than posting about it", I said.

"Have you spoken to him since?", she asked.

"No, we have a few classes together, but he hasn't talked to me in them. He also ignored when I FaceTimed him the other night. It just sucks, because I should be mad at him, he shouldn't be mad at me. I have the right to be mad, he doesn't".

"I'll fight. I swear, I will", she said.

After that, we walked around the mall a little. I ended up buying a few books at Barnes and Noble, and some clothes at H&M.

After we dropped off Dana, Schneider and I stopped for pizza.

"Sammie, I know that the whole thing with Alex sucks, but you should give it another try", he said.

"Oh really? After he treated me like shit and posted it for the whole world to see?", I asked.

"What he did was horrible, and as your father, I want to kick his ass. But Alex is such a sweet kid, and I don't think he realized that what he did would hurt you so much. He's been with you so through much, and I don't want you two to lose each other over something like this" , he said.

"Yeah, I feel the same way. He won't talk to me though. He won't answer my calls or texts and won't talk to me in class. I don't understand why he's acting like this", I said.

"I know, Sammie. I think both of you just need your time, you guys got into this relationship kind of fast. If I were you, I'd give it a couple more days and then approach it with him in person, maybe at his apartment or ours. I know that you two will make up though. You guys have the kind of friendship where something like this won't break it up forever", Schneider said.

"Wow, the Patrick Schneider giving good advice? I'm shook", I joked.

"Hey, I can be smart sometimes. I'm just not most of the time", he replied.

I just shook my head and continued eating. He had helped though, and I was happy knowing that he and my back and that I had a plan for how to approach things with Alex.

Author's Note: I hope you enjoyed this chapter! My play practice is becoming more frequent, so I have a lot less time to write, so I'm sorry this chapter seems kind of like a filler. The next chapter will be focused around Sam and Alex making up, so stay tuned! Hopefully I can get the next chapter up sometime this weekend.

Lots of love, Beth❣️