Sadie x Reader - Hot Spring

Word Count: 506

"No! I refuse!" You yelled, clinging to a tree while Sadie tried to pull you off by your legs. Had you let go, then you would have landed face first into the forest floor.

"Come on Y/N!" It's not that bad!" Sadie yelled back, grunting as she pulled.

"I'm not going into that cursed water! Water shouldn't naturally be warm!"

"Y/N! It's really nice! Let go of that tree and come with me!" Sadie leaned back fully, pulling on your legs.

"I've seen geysers! If the water is warm, it means it can explode all of a sudden because it's a geyser! So there is no way in hell you are getting me in there!" You argued, hugging the tree even closer and twisting your eyes shut.

"Alright, you forced me to it!" Sadie warned before tickling the bottom of your feet. In an automated response, you jerked, loosening your grip on the tree.

The moment your grip slackened, Sadie took her chance and pulled, slinging your legs over her shoulder so that you wouldn't fall to the floor. You hung upside down as she made her way to the hot water spring.

"NOOOOO!" You shrieked at the top of your lungs, trying to find something other than grass to cling to. You whimpered like a little child as the grass you tried to hang on to kept being pulled out.

"Calm down!" Sadie laughed as she reached the water's edge. As gently as she could, she moved you until she was holding you bridal style. You had your arms around her neck and were pouting. "You're such a big baby." Sadie chuckled before stepping into the water.

You clung just a little tighter to her as she began to sit down. The warm water hit you and you gasped a little bit at the hot temperature. Just then, you noticed you were basically sitting on Sadie's lap. Her, cradling your body as you clung to her neck. With a fiery blush, you unwrapped your arms from around her and put them under water in your lap.

"See? Not so bad is it?" Sadie smiled and your blush worsened.

"I suppose not." You mumbled so quiet that Sadie pulled you a little closer and bent forward.

"What?" She asked.

"I suppose not." You repeated, a little louder this time.

"Good." Sadie hummed. "Now relax, I brought you here to help with your aching muscles and it doesn't work if you don't relax."

"O-Okay." You blushed, trying to get a little more comfortable.

"Here, lean against me." Sadie then suggested, turning you so that you were leaning fully on her, your head on her shoulder. "We have all day so for now, just relax." She whispered and you closed your eyes.

As much as you were flustered thanks to your close proximity to the woman, the hot water and your tired state automatically calmed you down and before you knew it, you were slipping to sleep in her arms.

"I love you." Sadie muttered and kissed your temple.

"I love you too." You mumbled back with a small smile before fully falling asleep.

- - - -

Any requests? I'd love to write 'em! ^^

I'm sorry it's so short! I'm just the biggest procrastinator and left this to the last possible moment o_O

I hope it was still cute though :3