Chapter 15- Crashing the Ball 1

Athena (E) POV ...

"Why can't I get in," I heard Viperina saying.

My eyes snapped open, and I grabbed her hand, and with one swift movement, I slammed her onto the floor.

"I'm out!" I looked at myself, "now who do I thank for this?" I looked at the person whom I slammed down, "awe, I'm not quite sure if I should be thanking you since as you were trying to kill the other version of me."

I bent down to her level, "who... how were you... I can't," I could tell that she was starstruck for words.

"You entered the other Athena's mind, shift some stuff around unintentionally, of course, and released me, the evil twin, even though there are other versions of us," I bent down to her level.

"But out of all of them I should probably be the one you're afraid of, mostly because I know the full potential of our power, plus I have no remorse, pity, humanity, nothing really, not even capable of loving, I'm a cold, callous bitch," I tucked hair behind her ear.

I sighted with pure joy, "I'm pretty sure I should be thanking you because I've been watching everything from inside her mind and trust me, I'd do a lot more things differently, killing a lot more people cant quite therapeutic, of course, you of all person should know," I smile crawled on my face.

"I don't understand," Viperina said to me.

"I'm sure you don't just like how you don't understand how to use those powers of yours, which I will be taking away from you, kinda how you wanted to take our memory away from us," I grabbed her by her neck and lift her off of her feet and felt the rush of energy flowing from her through me. I dropped her to the ground, "now let me show you how to really use your power."

Without even touching her, I extracted memory from her mind like a string on a spindle wheel, "let me see how you like it when I tamper with your memories, mmm this seems juicy," I pulled it out and widened it. I could tell that her view that she was sitting on a bench in a public playground with a little boy playing with other kids when one of his friends tripped him, but before he could land, she caught him when they locked eyes they held each other gaze before she used her vampire speed and left.

I rewind her memory and looked at the way they stared at each other, I flipped through her memories and saw her watching the same boy, but now he was a man, he turned around to see who's been watching him and by the look of it she was gone from his view but still watching him going into his apartment.

 "He's your mate," I whispered to myself.

"Please don't," she says, begging me.

 "Awe, I would consider it, but you know what the good book says an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth." I moved through her memories to figure out how she got from there and when I did, I erased the last 15 minutes of our encounter and left it where she grabbed me and put her memory back into her mind, I grabbed her by the neck, the loud snapping of her neck ringed into the air. 

I looked around the room and zoomed in on one specific snake, "hello mamba, you and I have an adventure, we're gonna play a game called karma is a bitch," it hissed as me.

I snapped my finger causing it to fall asleep, "that's better," I summon a ball of fire, and spoke to it as if it was a person, "burn everything in this room, except her," I released the ball of fire into the open, I picked her black clutch off of the floor and put the snake in before leaving the room. 

"Now, time to go have some fun."

Marcus POV...

"Have you seen where Athena went?" Her smell hit me, except it felt different. I turned to see her walk down the staircase. With each stride, it held power, but there was something different in the air, and everyone in the room could feel it as they all turned to look at her.

"Athena," I said.

"Marcus," she says in a low voice.

"I just thought that since we were connecting, you'd like to meet a few of my family members, or should I say our family members since as you'll be an addition to the family soon," she nodded her head before looking up at Hekate and giving her a slow wave.

"Of course," she took my hand in hers.

"Grandfather, grandmother, I would like to introduce Athena to you both personally," she shook their hand, but for some strange reason, she tensed up before pulling away from him and shaking my grandmother's hand.

"I've read about you. Your name is Zacian correct?" I asked.

"That's right," he replied. I could tell that he was surprised that she knew who he was without me having to tell her his name.

"You also have a twin called Zavian."

"Yes, wow, I'm quite impressed you got engaged to someone who knows the family tree."

"I also know that you and your twin enjoyed hunting and collecting certain gifted artifacts," she says with a smile. The look of pride was whipped off of his face, and his expression became cold.

"You should watch your husband. You know how men are they can get themselves tangled in things they don't quite understand," she said with a laugh in her voice towards my grandmother.

"Oh yes I do agree with you, you should come to our home and visit us some time I would certainly enjoy spending time with you."

"That would be my pleasure, right Zacian," she says, turning to my grandfather.

"Yes, you are always welcome." He clears his throat, "It was a pleasure meeting you, but Marcus, your grandmother, and I need to leave since as its starting to get late."

"Awe that's unfortunate I was just getting to know you, kinda felt like I was in your mind," the look on his face became rigid, dark almost.

"It was truly a pleasure meeting you," my grandmother says, I leaned over and kissed her forehead.

"Good night, it was truly an honor meeting such an exquisite individual as yourself," she replied.

My grandmother came over and kissed both of Athena's cheeks before they both left.

"That went very well."

"I agree I just found something new about your family."

Her attention was caught by a few of the guards walking towards the exit. But soon, they froze right where they were and changed their course over to where Brittney stood.

Athena took a glass of champagne and slowly sipped as everything unfolded in front of our guest.

********

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS LITTLE CHAPTER I COOKED TOGETHER 

PLEASE LIKE COMMENT SHARE!!!!!