"They were just warnings and we always get away with them. Plus the lady is easily smitten when Louis gives her the wink, aren't I right Lou?"

Louis was about to say something to Hero until he noticed me from the corner of his eye. He blinks in surprise while Hero blabs on and on. Harry and Hero still haven't noticed me until Louis clears his throat and turns to me.

"Hey Benz...Good morning!"

Harry furrows his eyebrows at him, looking towards my direction, locking his eyes with mine. I could feel my heart beating faster all of a sudden. I slowly come out of hiding, putting my hands behind my back. Hero's eyes slightly widen, raising his eyebrows at me. Harry looks at me as well, confused but shocked that I'm out of his room. I cleared my throat, moving my shoulders anxiously.

"Oh hey there blondie! I see you finally came out of Harry's room"

Louis nudges him as he shushes him. Hero glares at Louis and nudges him back. Harry rolls his eyes before walking over to me. He stands in front of me, places his hand over my shoulders, making me weak at the knees.

"Is everything alright? Do you feel sick?"

"No, I don't"

"Then what's wrong?"

"I just thought..I'd join you guys for breakfast..if that's okay with you"

Harry raises his eyebrows, giving a look for reassurance as I nodded. A smile slowly spreads across his face, chuckling in shock as he shrugs and nods.

"Yeah...Yeah! Of course you can!"

"Really?"

"Yeah you can!...Uh hey! Lou, Hero, Benz would like to join us for breakfast" he said, a hint of excitement in his voice.

"Really?! Oh my god, I hope you like salami because Hero is obviously ungrateful"

"Yeah, I like salami"

"OH HAPPY DAY!" Louis shouts, lunging at me as he pulls me into his arms and hugs me tight.

"You're just too nice, Benz! TOO NICE!"

"You're suffocating me Lou!" I struggled, trying to catch my breath.

"Yes! Call me, Lou! Oh my dear friend!"

Friend? He just called me his friend.

"Okay Lou, he can't breathe" Harry said, pulling him of me before Louis takes my arm, pulling back me beside him.

"Oh no, you always get to spend time with him, it's my turn for a change. This calls for ice cream with extra sprinkles!"

"Ice cream for breakfast? Lou, that's not breakfast"

"Well it's not for you now, is it Harry? Come on Benz, to the kitchen!"

"Wait! I want some too!" Hero shouts, running to the kitchen before us.