Without you part 1

Start from the beginning

I sat there listening to everything. "I wonder why some mates are like that .kero." asui stated shaking her head , "It's not his fault. The girl is too dependent on him, yeah you're supposed to depend on your mate but not too much. The girl depends on him in her every heat" jirou said.

"Infact, we highschool girls really shouldn't depend on our mates for much, it looks weak to me. I'm sure a female or male omega can survive on a scent collar, a bottle of heat suppressants and enough food and water to last 1 week." Mina said pushing a spoon full of cereal into her mouth.

A scent collar?

"Umm...whats a scent collar?" I asked. Momo almost choked on the cereal she was swallowing, "a scent collar is like a regular collar except that its for male and female omegas, it helps them by covering their sweat glands."

"But they're hella expensive!!" Uraraka yelled.

" I don't understand. I thought we WERE supposed to be somewhat dependent on our mates in that aspect?" I asked curiously. "You don't get it midoriya, we should be but if we are too dependent then they'll take it the wrong way. I guess they feel that we can't handle ourselves or something" asui explained.

"Thats why I wear mine everytime my heat is near, I hear that some poeple go into pharmacies,convenient stores and grocery stores to swap the heat suppressants for faulty ones but they leave the rut suppressants alone." Momo stated.

"Wow thats mean. Must be some perverted alpha!" Jirou yelled.

I looked at momo's neck and saw that she had a scent collar on. It was red and had a big white diamond in the middle. Thats not very secure, it looks like anyone can just reach over and tear it off her neck,

I stretched across and tugged on it and it shocked me. I stumbled back and put my finger in my mouth,

"Midoriya! Are you okay?!" Momo asked with a concerned look on her face. I looked at her collar again, looks can be deceiving.

"I'm fine. Its just...um how does your collar open?" I questioned "I slide my finger tip over the diamond and then pull on it. But if anyone else does it they get shocked." She ran her finger over the diamond and then pulled on it and it came off. She pushed the diamond back on the other end and it made a click sound.

"Its so cool!" Hagakure squealed.

"Hey guys, any of you have plans?" Uraraka asked. We all shook our heads, even though I wanted to stay home and do nothing but.

Eh.

Why not.

"Lets meet back at uraraka's room when we're done changing. Kero" asui stated. They left my room and I changed into a gray long sleeved shirt with navy blue pants and white vans.

I grabbed my phone and left for uraraka's room.

When I got there everyone was ready. We were out the 1-A alliance door when I saw the creature beside a tree. I stopped causing mina to bump into my back "whats wrong deku?" Uraraka asked. I pointed to the figure, it started smiling, looking at us with its big white eyes.

Thats when mina started running to the front gate followed by hagakure, momo, asui, jirou and uraraka. I was so shocked that I couldn't move, its eyes were so.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Captivating.

Thats when I felt uraraka pick me up and threw me over her shoulder, running to the front gate. My eyes still locked on the thing.

At the mall*

Deku's POV

"Why are we here again?" I asked tiredly. "I need a collar." Uraraka stated, as she finally put me down. "Well I want food so when you're done come back here" mina pointed to the bench that we were sitting on. Momo,asui and hagakure followed mina to a cafe while jirou went to the game arcade,  so it was just uraraka and I. We went to a store called "omega's needs" we entered the store and walked to the scent collar section.

There were so much different types. From leather to diamond encrusted ones, some unlocked with a passcode, speech, fingerprint and more.

I looked at this one, it was pink with a little pink diamond in the middle and spikes that went all around. It looks perfect for uraraka, I looked at the price and I almost chocked. I pointed to the collar and uraraka stumbled back a little "that was my apartment rent fee!" I chuckled and kept looking. Then my eyes caught a white collar. It had a light green diamond in the middle that connected both ends of the collar.

I picked it up "hey uraraka, look at this one" she took it from me "its perfect for you!!" She squealed causing a few other customers to look our way. She held up another collar it was a pale purple with a little glass circle in the middle.

She brought both of them to the cashier and handed him a card that momo gave her.

He put them in two little separate bags. We left and met the others at the bench, now it was time for uraraka and I to buy food and the others shopped. We went to the food court and uraraka bought 2 bowls of ramen, two packs of oreo, 1 box of pocky and a bottle of snapple half 'n half.

( my favourite snapple flavor)

I bought 1 box of pocky and a bottle of water, I wasn't all that hungry. Uraraka's so lucky, she wouldn't gain an ounce. I can't eat eat above 1000 calories a meal without having to train extra.

We ended the fiasco by going to a karaoke bar but immediately left when we saw present mic on stage.

We all got to our rooms. I made sure to put my collar on and rubbed on the  diamond for 1 minute to activate it and to seal my scent into it.

I'm sorry bakugo but I need to survive this heat without you.

🐷🐵🐷🐵🐷🐵🐷🐵🐷🐵🐷🐵🐷🐵

Umm guys. One of my male best friends asked me to say 'kid' backwards. He still hasn't stopped teasing me about it.😫
Comment if you understand.