Without you part 1

Mulai dari awal

(Conscience has left todoroki's shoulder)

Bad todo: I won this fight. Go for it big guy.

I shook my head a few times."You done?" He whispered in my ear.
Apparently he took me up when my shoulder angles were conversing.
I was laying on his stomach, my head on his chest and my legs between his. "Whats your secondary gender?" He questioned. " like I would tell you" I mumbled.

Whats wrong with me. I was laying in the embrace of THE ENEMY. How the hell did I get in this deep S*it!?

Shouldn't I be fighting him?

God. My mind says no but my body says yes. "Why are you here?" I asked.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hello?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I looked at his face and his eyes were closed. He fell asleep. My eyes wondered to his purple scars, well more like his purple skin. I grazed the purple skin on his face gently then grazed my red burn.

We were the same in probably alot of ways. Including that both of us were both scarred, in more than one way.

~~~~~~~~~~It's morning~~~~~~~~~~~~
😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫
#I'mnotamorningperson

I woke up feeling alone. I looked around and saw no sign of dabi. I sighed a breath of relief, I looked at my desk and saw a piece of paper.

Hey. I didn't tell you why I came here last night, I'm not gonna so don't ask me when I come next time.
-Dabi

I sat on the chair and wondered though.

Dabi
Dabi
Dabi
Dabi
Dabi
Dabi
Dabi's a threat. Right?
Then my mind started to stray.

Dabi

Dabi

Dabi as a baby

Dabi as an old person

Nice dabi

Female dabi

Dabi s-shirtless.

I tried to take the thought out my head. Dabi shirtless.

Do I like him.
I don't!
Its not a crime to have a crush.
He's a criminal!
Would that make me bad?

Uugh!
I can't think anymore. I went to the main floor and took a shower then came back to my room and put on my underwear, grey sweatpants, a white t-shirt, a black leather jacket, my grey beanie then my grey boots and grabbed my phone and my 'special' wallet that contained my dads' credit cards.

I left my room and decided to go treat myself.

I deserve it.

Deku's POV

I woke up in a little pool of slick.

Huh?!

Is it that time already!?

I immediately went to my bathroom and showered. I put on my underwear and a huge white t-shirt. I was about to call recovery girl to check up on kiminari when Uraraka called me.

"Hey deku! Morning" she said happily. Unlike me, uraraka was a morning person. "Hey uraraka. Whats up?" I asked, seconds later she came through the door with a tray that had 2 bowls of cereal on it.

Behind her was momo, asui, jirou, ashido and hagakure. They all gathered on my bed in a circle.

"Did you hear about the girl from the highschool 2 miles away from us?"  Mina asked curiously. Uraraka raised her hand, "she can't do anything without her mate. I mean talk about trust issues" momo nodded and said  "I heard that when she went to the bathroom she tells her mate and he tells her how long she should stay. One time she went over her time limit by 6 seconds and he almost flipped the school upside down."