🎄Christmas bad luck🎄

Start from the beginning

But Tord just stay silent "well it's time for us to go bye Tord" Patryk said "oh and at least to apologise to him" as he and Paul go to their home.

Time skip

Next morning.

Tom didn't come back, this made Edd very worried he still upset at Tord but he had no choice to say tord look for tom, Tord groan about to complain untill Edd death glare Tord making Tord close his mouth and just sigh and go outside.

Tord POV.

I walk outside and sigh as if I look for that Jehovah, I then walk to someplace.

Okay this is just fuckin ridiculous.

I was walking the side walks and a car drove hitting the water puddle and it splash at me and now I'm all wet.

Then there's cat fighting that somehow I got involved, and I forgot my phone and my wallet so I can't buy anything or call anyone to pick me up.

And then there's two couples are fighting and the girl want to throw hot coffee at the guy but the guy duck down and the coffee hit me, and then. At the fish market I get hit by a fish.

And then I keep getting hit by something box, ball, frisbee, rock you said it.

This is just the worse day of my life, I then think what Edd said about the bad luck I shook it of thinking it was ridiculous.

And walk back home, on my way home it's raining fan fucking tastic.

I then start to run but then I fell down fuck.

I got up and just walk back again, on my way I herd foot step behind me I turn around and saw someone following me I look at his pocket there's a pocket knife coming out.

I then start to run, I herd the guy footsteps run too.

I then turn and see the woods I sigh and don't have any choice and run into the woods.

I run deep into the woods and hide behind one of the trees.

I wait for few minutes and I didn't herd anything, I sigh in relieved.

And walk around the woods eventually I get lost I don't know where I am, this is just fuckin great.

I look around I then stumbled at tree root and fell on The mud, I get up and my clothes, ruined, dirty, and wet I just sigh and walk again.

On walking around the rain stop at least some thing good Happened a little.

herd a sound like someone singing I follow the voice and found a clearing.

I look and see someone, and I walk close my eyes wide and I see Tom sitting at the side of the cliff sing something.

I then he stop sing, I was about to confront him until I herd him crying.