💢If I can't get you NO one can💢

{I know the title is long but I try to think the title the more short way but nothing come into my mind of you know a perfect title for this one please tell me}

{Warning this will be a short chapter}

(Yandere Tom X cheating Tord)

Tom POV

I walking to my house where me and my boyfriend lived together I'm so happy that I can finally be with Tord after all this years.

All the works that I have to put into to have him.

The frame, poison, electrocute, burning, torture.

All the blood that spilled in my hands just to get him.

And I don't want those hard worked will just put up to wasted, I'll give him everything he wants I'll even sacrifice my self for him.

I thought that when I'm with him there's nothing that can get between me and my love.

Oh but I was wrong, when I was arrive at our home I can hear girl voice.

I thought it was just his hentai but oh God I was wrong, I walk to our room silently and open our bedroom door to peak.

And I see Tord and a FUCKING BITCH making out with him, I am so mad.

Not just at the bitch but at Tord as well.

How dare he, after all I put my hard work to get him, I give him EVERYTHING and this is how he repay me.

By cheating on ME, oh he is going to regret his choice, he is going to say sorry at his choice.

I then close the door silently because I know where their movement going to.

And I go to the kitchen, get a knife and start to sharpen them.

And I was going to the basement to prepare a 'present' for a bitch.

Few hours passed

Normal POV

The house is dark there's no lights that's on.

Tord woke up after his 'fun' with the girl, he look at the other side of the bed that the girl is not there.

He sigh thankful that the girl is not there, he's afraid if Tom find out that he's cheating on him.

As Tord get up from the bed go to the bathroom and take a shower after few minutes he's done and he dressed himself, and go out of the room and see that it's just black.

He turn on the light, and he go down stairs and see it's just black too but there's a light as he go down more and just see the kitchen light, he almost thought that there's a burglar in the house until he herd a familiar humming voice.

He go down and walk to the kitchen and see his boyfriend chopping something.

"Hello tordy" Tom said with no emotions on his voice.

That's makes chill on Tord spines a little because Tord never herd Tom sounds like that and that makes him worried a little.

He always hear Tom with happy sweet voice but this one is empty nothing in his voice not even single emotions.

"Hi Tommy, what's wrong?" Tord ask Tom little bit worried.

" what do you want to eat tonight?" Tom ask Tord didn't answer his questions.

"Oh um anything will be fine" Tord said getting more worried, usually Tom answer his questions and obey him.

Tom never said no or disobey tord, he even answer Tord stupid questions.

Tord thought that Tom will get annoyed that he keeps asking stupid questions to tom, but what's got him surprised that Tom didn't feel annoyed at Tord for keep asking questions he just answer it happily.

"Tordy before we eat I want to show you something" Tom said

"Oh uh what is it?" Tord ask

"Come with me, wear this" Tom then give Tord a blindfold, Tord just shrug and wear the blindfold.

Tom then lead Tord down to the basement.

After they arrive Tom lock the door, so no one could escape.

Tom then whisper to Tord "okay you can take the blindfold off"

Tord take of the blindfold, he gasp at what he see in front of him he see the girl that with him.

"So~ Tord care to tell me who is this?" Tom said

"I u-uh u-um .." Tord didn't know want to say as he see the girl tied up into a chair with bloody body already.

"Why?"

"Huh?"

"Wasn't I good enough?"

"T-tom I..I"

"You what? I give you everything, EVERYTHING.... and yet you do this to ME"

Tord stay silent didn't know what to say

Tom then stab the girl many times into her chest, Tord try to stop Tom but Tom push Tord make his head hit the door making him having a headache.

Tom keep stabbing the girl till she's dead, and the room floor cover with the girl blood.

Tom then stand up and walk to tord, Tord see this as he try to open the door but it won't budge Because it's lock.

He then see Tom in front of him, tord look at Tom in horror.

As Tom touch Tord cheek with his bloody hand and whisper to Tord "this is what you get" after Tom said that.

He stab Tord at the heart and kiss him before Tord fall down to the floor.

Tom look at both bodies "if I can't have you then no one can".