💀don't stole what's mine💀

(Wtfuture)

{Red leader Tord x secretary/bodyguard (yandere) Tom}

(Damn that's long 😅 and sorry if you see a lot of yandere story, I'm practically obsessed with yandere stuff)

Tord POV.
I've seen Tom has been more close to me he's like won't leave me alone even I said that he's free to go but he keep stay near me no matter what even I'm at the bathroom he wait out of my bathroom, I even here him talk to some solider to guard my door when I'm asleep.

He thought that I didn't hear him, it's already been 3 weeks already don't get me wrong i love his accompany and anything but this is getting more weird and uncomfortable.

I'm going to ask him to leave me alone even just for an hour, but I bet he won't leave me but i just hope this time he will leave me.

I'm walking out of my office I see tom follow me I sigh "Tom could you just please leave me alone" I said.

"But sir i'm-" before Tom Finnish his sentence I cut him off "Thomas stop I don't care, if you are my secretary or
I just want you to leave me alone for one hour or maybe thank God if it's a day or a week" I said my good eye is twitching.

"But-" I cut him of again "that is an order Thomas" I see Tom shut his mouth "now go do whatever you want, other than following me or stalk me" I said and I walk away from Tom.

As I feel I walk away far enough, I look behind me and don't see Tom anywhere I then look my surroundings that I'm far from my base, I'm at the forest I sigh finally alone.

I then keep walking until I herd a twig snap I sigh getting annoyed "Tom I know you there...." I said but I don't get any answer.

"Thomas come out that's an order" again I meet with silent.

I sigh maybe I'm just paranoid, I keep walking I herd a bush moving but I don't mind it because it probably an animal or something.

I then star herd something running I turn around and see a person run to me with a weapon, I'm getting ready until the person stop got me confused I then feel pain behind my head and everything is black.
.
.
.
.
.

I starting to woke up feeling pain behind my head I blink few times and just to meet my hands and legs got tied up to a chair and meet with dark room with just light shine above me.

Few minutes I see the door open and I see one of the army leader white leader.

I groan "what do you want becky?" I said look at her.

"Well you should already know red leader~" I herd she said I look at her in disgust

"Sorry but I'm not interested in you, maybe you should ask Ron" I said smirk a little.

"Tch, I'm not interest in him he keep giving me shit like things are blue if it's not it's yellow" I herd she said.

I rolled my eyes "yeah great yay could you let me the FUCK GO" I said getting more annoyed.

I herd she stop talking and she then laugh "no way, I've been planning to take you for a weeks but thanks to your fucking secretary or bodyguard whatever you want to call him keep near you and won't stop fucking following you even at the fucking night time" I herd she said out of frustration.

'wait so that's why Tom been acting weird and keep following me, it's because he know this will happen' I thought.
I then thought about what I tell him today I feel guilty for yelling at him.

"Hey stop dozing off, but anyway thank you for sending him away from you~ now I can have you all by myself hehe~" I herd what she said it disgust me at her.

She then walk more close to me until she's in front of me, before she could touch me the alarm went off.

"What the?" I see she pick up her walkie-talkie's (???? Is that what it's called?)

WL : "What's going on?"

Ben : "M-Ma'am there's an intruder come in to the base and it's killing every solider"

WL : "W-what?! H-how, are there more?"

Ben : "n-no m-ma'am it's just one person i-i don't k-know how b-but ARGH-"

WL :"W-wha-? Ben?BEN? Answer me?"

??? : "I'm sorry but Ben isn't here right now, but it's okay it won't be long for you to join him soon."

After that it just went static.

I feel that I've heard that voice it's sounds so familiar I was about to think who's voice that belong too.

But the door brust open with Force I look who the person is, and I see Tom in half monster for magneta color looking smokes come out under his goggles and purple line at his goggles.

"Here's Tommy~" I see tom his body is cover with blood even his hair cover with blood too.

Normal POV

Tom walk more closer to

"W-what the f-fuck a-are you?"

I then herd Tom laugh darkly "i am your worst nightmare" Tom then walk more close to Becky his right claw grip her neck "you shouldn't be taking what's mine" after Tom said that he crush Becky throat and he tare her body a part.

Tord just see Tom tear Becky body after he done with her body, Tom cut the rope around tord.

"Umm look tom, I uh.. i-i'm sorry what I said to you toda-" Tord didn't even finish Tom just hug him, this act taken Tord surprise but nonetheless he hug back he don't care how bloody Tom is.

After few minutes they stop hugging "c'mon let's get out of here" Tord said to Tom, Tom just nod and follow Tord.

They outside of the white base "oh red lea-" "called me Tord okay Tom" Tom nod "Tord I want to give you something" Tord look at Tom confused, Tom take something out from his pocket and give it to Tord.

"Thomas what is this?" Tord look it's a red button "just press it" Tom said Tord then press the button, then BOOM herd behind them.

Tord turn around and see the white base blow up.

Now nothing but dead body fall down from the sky and blood too making some of the part red.

"This is why don't mess with red leader" Tom whisper under his breath.

"Tom" "yes" "what do you mean about 'you shouldn't be taking what's mine' hmm?" Tord look at Tom with smirk on his face.

Tom face then start to feel hot, his face start to cover with blush "w-whatdoyoumeayoumustofherdwrongiwouldn'tsaythat" tom keep rambling saying things as he try to denied what Tord said.

Tord laugh a little, he pulled Tom hand making him shut up "just shut up" he then kiss Tom lips, Tom surprise but he kiss back.

End.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Bonus)

While Tord and Tom walking out of the hallway that full of blood and dead body Tord see Tom pick his harpoon back on some dead body that they encounter, "geeze Tom what did you do to them?".

"Nothing they just ran into my harpoons, they just ran into my harpoons many times" Tom said there's a tiny dark tone in his voice.

This sent chill little bit to Tord spine.

As they keep walking out of white base.