💔I'm Tired💔

{Tord X Suicidal Tom}

Tom POV

Everyday...

Cut

Every week.....

Cut Cut

Every Month.....

Cut Cut Cut

I keep cutting my self, keep thinking why am i still alive.

Everyday i feel like i'm drowning, i keep drowning in my own sorrow, my own pain.

My chest always feel heavy like it weight ton of things.

I kept falling drowning to my own sadness.

".......m"

What's that?

........

........

It's probably nothi-

".....om"

There it goes again

What is that?

".....Tom..."

Who's calling me?

.....

......

As i thought why would anyone look for a freak like me.

"...... Tom..w.....e....up"

Who's calling me?

".....Tom Wake up"

I start to hear the voice clearly

"TOM WAKE UP"

As i open my eyes and see My best friend edd shaking me. 

"Edd what's wrong?" i ask him still feeling tired, even though i just woke up

"oh thank goodness you awake i was starting to get worried about you" edd said to me 

i chuckle a little "edd you don't have to worried about me, i'm fine" i said to him but in my mind i said 'no i'm not' 

"well okay, if you had problem you could just tell me okay" edd said to me with worried still across his face

i just nod at him give him a small smile, he smiled at me and left my room.

after he close my bedroom door i flop back down looking at the ceiling, i turn my head and look at the time 10:37 it's almost eleven i should get up before edd might get more worried.

i get up from my bed and go to the bathroom and i look at my self that i was a mess bags under my 'eyes', my hair looks messy, and my skin looks pale probably from the cutting i guess.

i just clean my self, and get out from bathroom and wear grey shirt and wore my blue hoodie.

i go out of my room and walk to the living room where the other is 

"oh tom you finally out" edd said to me, i just give him a nod and go to the kitchen i didn't have any appetite so i just get glass of water.

i go get the glass and fill it with water, then i just go to the living room  and sit at arm chair as The Children is playing.

i don't really watch it as i slowly drifting off.

Why am i still here?

I should die

No one care about me

I'm just a freak

A mistakes that lived