Intruducing me

Some may think I'm wierd some may think I'm fat others think I'm stupid but what am I. A blowfish?

Oh hello there my name is katy. Katy george. my sister is Rachel and she is perfect skinny too under 110 pounds but of course only a sienor. but me as in my self a good 275 pounds. of were so different in like a blowfish compared to her. well anyways we live on Monroe street just between these two hills it's hard to miss. my dad is a biology major and invented purple frosting a couple of years ago so we're crazy rich. my mom is a neurosurgeon that works at the local hospital Baylor to be exact. Our house is huge I've been living there for 16 years and even I get lost. its 14 stories high and my room is on the 12 and of course Rachel go to 14 I has a balcony with a built in pool and hot tub. My floor only has a game room with a snow cone machine and a soda fountain. My mom and dad have the 13 it's pretty but bland.

My whole like I've been on the heavy side. in 5th grade I was 150 but now I'm a freshman and 275-300 pounds. I have a boyfriend named Henry but some other girls want hime back and I don't know why he dosent leave me I mean thee as skinny as Popsicles stick and I'm just a rock. He's skinny so I have no clue how were together.

So let's get to my real problem. the anglefish. they call themselfs that because they think their angles and skinny witch only half of that is true. you see they make my life miserable at Jackson high. they make everyone want to eat lunch in the bathroom and run away and hide. ready to learn more about the angle fish ?