Chapter 9

Flashback,

Suigetsu and Karin were walking to the small cafe.

'Why am I feeling like this?' Karin thought as she held her head. The world was spinning. She was sweating and a bit shaking.

Suigetsu noticed and looked at her with worried expression.

"Hey Karin, daijoubu?" He asked seeing Karin was closing her eyes and he tightly held her shoulders..

Suigetsu even more panicked when she started to get heavy and hold her so that she can stand.

"Sui..."

Karin passed out right after she say the word.

Suigetsu hold her on the floor and a few people were approaching.

"Oy Karin, wake up Karin!" Suigetsu try to wake her up but got no response from Karin.

"What's wrong? I can take you to the hospital" The person beside him that has approach them spoke and offered some help.

Suigetsu looked a bit surprised and said. "Not sure"

"I'm Kankurou, let me help you to take her to hospital...she doesn't look good." The man looked like in his mid 20s said.

"O-oh sure" Suigetsu stuttered and carried Karin as he follow the person to his car.

Suigetsu thankful for Kankurou but still wasn't able to speak it out.

While waiting to reach the hospital, he texted at their group to inform Sasuke and also Naruto because Naruto is Karin's cousin.

They reached the Konoha hospital and Karin straight away was admitted at the single room.

He said thanks to Kankurou and he really appreciate that he willingly offered help for them. Yes, he was popular for being a bad boy appearance but that doesn't mean he can't respect to others.

He even ask for his numbers so that they can still keep in touch together as a friend that had help them and maybe can return his favor.

*********

Suigetsu was there, holding Karin's hand. He doesn't know why he was this caring to the redheaded girl.

He watched intently to Karin. There was sadness behind that face.

'Karin'

End Flashback

********

Sasuke and Sakura finish the class and was the last one to come out from the class.

Sakura still wasn't satisfied about Suigetsu and Karin. She decided to ask again.

"Sasuke-kun, ano...how about Karin-chan and Suigetsu? Karin-chan is fine, right? I mean...I don't want Suigetsu to..." She trailed off and look down.

Sasuke get closer to her and held her shoulder. "Suigetsu is not like that Sakura." He gave her a small smile as she stared at him. "And don't worry about Karin, she and Sui is like a family too." Sasuke explained. He said, so that Sakura wouldn't worry so much.

Sakura didn't response at first but then she smile. "Aa, I know...i'm fine as long as Karin is okay."

Sasuke felt relieved. "Hn" He walked to get Karin's and Suigetsu's bag. "Tch, annoying that I have to bring this for them." Sasuke acted. He put Karin's red bag to his left shoulder and Suigetsu's blue on the right side.