𝑻𝒆𝒏

kim yugyeom

I walked into class soon noticing Jungkook was finally at school, recently he had been missing school. I quickly walk over to him sitting down I then decided to softly touched his shoulder.

"What's wrong?" I asked Jungkook just stayed quiet with his head down on the table. "Is it Taehyung?" I asked. Jungkook soon lifted his head up, nodding indicating that I guessed right.

I could tell he was trying to hold back his tears, I softly pull him into a hug I could feel his tears hit my shoulder. I honestly feel really bad for Jungkook but I want him to be mine.

kim taehyung

It has been a couple of days... Jungkook and I broke up. I feel absolutely horrible I really love daddy with all my heart but I feel like it's the right thing to do. I have been crying, what makes it worse is that Jungkook hasn't been home therefore I worry about him.

I was laying down as tears rolled down my cheeks I then hear the bedroom door open, soon revealing Jin hyung. Jin walked in sitting on the edge of my bed he then softly stroked my head.

"I know it is hard but you are not alone taetae" he said whipping my tears away. "That day at the store... one of Jungkook's friends came up to me telling me that him and Jungkook liked each other... he also told me that I should stop seeing Jungkook" I said hesitantly.

It was silent for a second until Jin hyung pulled me into a hug. "Did you tell Jungkook?" He asked concern. "No I did not... I thought since the feeling was mutual for them I thought I would just break it off with Jungkook so I did not get hurt when he told me that he did not love me." I said looking down.

Jin hyung put big hand under my chin soon lifting it up. "How do you know the feeling is mutual?" He asked concern making me shrug.

'What happens if Jungkook does not like Yugyeom?' I thought to myself.

An hour passed and I heard the bedroom door open revealing Jungkook. I sprung up then I ran to him I opened my arm to hug him, he lightly pushed me off of him. "If I hug you I am afraid I will not let you go" he said.

Jungkook walked around me to the closet to get some clothes. He was about to walk out of the room but I soon stopped him by grabbing his hand. "Jungkook I am s-" I got cut off by his phone ringing, he then pulled it out of his pocket and answered the call.

As he looked at the caller ID his smile got wider and I could tell he was very happy. "Hello Yugyeom" he said with a smile on his face. "Yes I will... that would be fun I will meet you there" he added hanging up the phone.

He turned to me "What were you saying?" He asked concern. "Nothing... bye Jungkook" I said looking down, he then left the room. 'Maybe it is mutual' I thought to myself holding back my tears.

jeon jungkook

When I was going to leave Taehyung grabbed my hand and stared speaking until my phone ringed, I pulled it out of my pocket I read the caller ID realizing it was Yugyeom. He invited me for dinner tomorrow, I quickly agreed soon hanging up the phone.

I then turned to taetae "What were you saying?" I asked very concern, I was curious on what he was going to tell me. "Nothing... bye Jungkook" he paused hesitantly, when he said Jungkook like that my heart shattered.

I could tell something was on his mind and it bothers me that we aren't close anymore... I still love him.

park jimin

Daddy was working on something and I didn't want to bother him, he gave me his phone to play on to keep me busy. A sudden message popped up I then quickly clicked on the notification and it read "You and my son should not be dating, you can't take care of him"

As I read it my eyes got big and anger built up inside of me. 'I can't believe they are doing this to my daddy' I thought getting more angry. I sighed and started to type "You and mr. Park should come visit me and your son we have something to talk about" I sent it.

I immediately got a reply "Alright we will be coming on the weekend" I let out another sigh and then locked daddy's phone.

{Hello my little dumpling٩(ˊˋ*)و♡🥟 Sadly this book is almost over, I have been moving and I actually finished writing this book while moving I'll just be updating it weekly.
-I PURPLE YOU 💜