𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

jeon jungkook

Today is the day that Jimin and Yoongi leave to go visit Jimins parents for Christmas. I have been thinking a lot about what Yoongi said, I truly don't want to lose Taehyung. I don't mean to treat Taehyung bad I have just been so stressed about college.

I was taking notes when I got a text message from Kim Yugyeom, I looked down at my phone and realized it read.

__

In the text message

kim yugyeom

Would you like to hang out with me after college?

jeon jungkook

Yes I will see you then

kim yugyeom

Okay I will meet you at the cafe after

__

I have to tell Taehyung my plans, I then continued to message taetae. "Sweetheart after college i'm going to go to a cafe with one of my friends." I typed in and sent it the message to him. He never replied but I seen that he read my message, I frowned feeling bad about the little fight that Taehyung and I had this morning.

After my classes ended I made my way to the cafe near my college, I walked in my eyes soon gazed all over the cafe seeing Yugyeom wave me over to signal that he was there at a table.

I walked over to the table and put my bag down, I then sat down Yugyeom gave me a small smile. "How have you been?" He started to say still smiling. "I'm good, how have you been?" I answered.

We talked for a while I then realized what time it was, I soon got up from my chair and picked up my bag. "I'm sorry Yugyeom I have to leave." I said about to walk out of the door. "Let me walk you home." He said stopping me from walking out of the cafe door.

I looked back at him I was hesitant about answering him. "No it's okay I can walk home alone." I said. "Really it's okay Jungkook, I would be glad to walk you home." He said with a smile. I then just nodded.

__

kim taehyung

I was playing with my toys when I noticed that my dada messaged me. I looked at the message and realized it read, "Sweetheart after college i'm going to go to a cafe with one of my friend."

Honestly it isn't really shocking to me, he has came home late for a couple days. Even though I wasn't shocked by it, I was still sad because I never really get to see daddy anymore or I never get to spend time with him.

I was in my own thoughts when Hoseok hyung came to me and pet my head, I just looked up at him. It's only Hoseok hyung and I home, chimchim and Yoongi hyung are at Jimins parents, Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung are on vacation and daddy is at college.

"What is wrong taetae?" Hoseok hyung said sitting down next to me. "It's just my daddy... nevermind." I said but then I stopped I just didn't want to burden hyung with my problems. He looked at me and the continued to speak, "Okay taetae, would you like me to make you something to eat?" He asked me I soon looked up at him with excitement and nodded my head.

He helped me off of the floor and told me to go get ready for the store, I then ran to mine and daddy's room and got read. After I got ready Hoseok hyung and I had a calm relaxing walk to the store.

When we got to the store we got all of the items we needed to make dinner, we then where about to walk out when Hoseok hyung ran into someone knocking everything out of the other males hands. I looked at him, he kinda had a mad expression on his face.

"Watch where you are going." He told Hoseok hyung. Hoseok just bowed and said sorry, the male then walked away from us and we went our own ways.

When we got home Hoseok hyung was making dinner and I was watching him after he finished making it we sat down and started to eat.

"Taetae you know that you can talk to me and tell me anything right?" He said more like a question. I just nodded "daddy always comes home late and we never get to see each other or spend time together, I'm starting to feel like daddy does not want to be with me anymore..." I said but soon stopped talking because I felt tears forming in my eyes.

He put his hand on my head and started softly petting my head. I then heard the door opening and then seen daddy come in with some other guy, daddy noticed that Hoseok hyung hand was on my head and I could see him get a little mad.

I was confused... I never seen this guy before, he must be a new friend of daddy's. I got up from my chair and walked to daddy, I then smiled at him and hugged him.

"Who is this?" I asked nicely looking at the male behind daddy "This is Kim Yugyeom" he answered with no expression on his face. Yugyeom then told daddy that he had to leave, as soon sca the male left daddy grabbed my hand and toke me upstairs to our room.

"What was Hoseok doing with you?" He asked me I could hear the anger in his voice. "Da-ddy he w-as just com-forting me." I kept stuttering. "Why was he comforting you?" He asked me making me a little annoyed. "He was comforting me because you constantly make me feel sad, you always come home late and we never even get to spend time together without fighting." I said getting out of little space.

He just looked at me I could see the guilt on his face. I walked out of our shared room, honestly I needed to get all of that off of my chest.

jung hoseok

After Yugyeom left I went outside and walked to the convenience store. Honestly I feel bad for Taehyung I wanted to be there as his friend to comfort him, I don't know why Jungkook is acting like that.

I was stuck in my thoughts when I ran into someone, he turned around and looked at me. It was the guy from the store earlier. 'Wow nice going Jung Hoseok!' I thought to myself.

"This is the second time today... what is your name?" He asked still looking at me. "I'm Jung Hoseok." I hesitated to tell him my name. "Nice to meet you, I'm Kwon Soonyoung." He said with a small smile.

I was honestly shocked that he wasn't mad like earlier when I ran into him. Now he was smiling and being nice.

"I'm sorry about earlier... I realized that I didn't need to be like that, I hope we can put this behind us and become friends." He said with a smile. I just nodded and he gave me his number.

{Hello my little dumpling٩(ˊˋ*)و♡🥟 I can't believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve, this year has went by so fast (this chapter will be posted on Christmas Eve because I got a late start to writing this chapter) I'm going to be posting later today as well! I hope you enjoy lovely humans!!
-I PURPLE YOU 💜}

𝐈'𝐌 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘 ⚣ 𝐏.𝐉𝐌 + 𝐌.𝐘𝐆 [✓]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें