| Extra ~ Jungkooks POV |

Henlo~ Here's another extra chapter I decided to do. It's going to be in Jungkook's pov and just his thoughts and emotions during the beginning of the book~
Enjoy!
___

"Hyung tell Taehyungie to stop cheating by tickling me!" I listened as the dwarf whined on the couch.

Yoongi Hyung let out a sigh and walked towards the couch.

"Can you both stop acting like children for once?" He put his hands on his hips and stared at them both like a old grandpa.

In unison they both shouted, "He started it."

A silent scoff came out of my mouth as I pulled a banana milk out of the fridge.

Before I could walk back into my room I felt a presence next to me.

"Jungkookie!" Jin Hyung smiled towards me while I smiled back.

"I think those two need a break from that game, they have been playing it all day." He sighed and leaned against the wall, I looked up to only meet his mischievous eyes staring into my soul.

"What about going to a Internet Cafe for once? I bet they would like that, plus we still have two days of our mini break left."

I shot him a grin while stabbing the straw into the carton of milk.

"That sounds like a great idea Hyung, I haven't played games in a while since we've had a busy schedule."

He smiled at me while standing back straight.

"I'll look for somewhere and see what I can do, in the meantime-"

"Yah! You tried tickling me again! I caught you this time! Yoongi Hyung tell him to stop!" A loud voice was heard from the living room as a irritating smirk spread on Jin hyungs face.

"I have to take care of them, see you tomorrow Jungkookie."

I waved before hearing another loud yell already in the living room.

"Yah! What did I tell you both about yelling at night this late! Go to one of your rooms I know you have a gaming console in them!"

A chuckle escaped my lips as I walked into my dark room.

Chaotic as always..

I sat down on my bed and turned my laptop back on.

My fingers glided along the play button as a new episode of the kdrama came on.

As the episode played I watched as the two people who were destined for each other finally kissed.

A smile came to my face while my mind got sidetracked.

I wonder what it's like having a soulmate, someone bonded to you for life.. If I found my soulmate so soon I would probably be upset or panicked..

T i m e s k i p~

"You found a place?!"

Jin happily nodded while grinning.

"I rented the whole place our for ourselves so we're safer, we can leave in an hour! Now we just need to tell Jiminie and Taehyung-"

They came into the living room at the perfect time.

"Speak of the devil.." Jin hyung chuckled as he began telling them what he previously told me.

They both shot up with excited expressions as Jin Hyung smiled.

.

.

.

"This place actually looks cool! I wonder who runs it." Jiminie smiled as he looked around at the outside design.